It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Fallen Earth
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:06 pm 
Boss Member

Just got into the beta of Fallen earth and will try it out anyone else that has the chance to see that game???

Post subject: Re: Fallen Earth
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:38 pm 

Not yet but I will be glad to hear your opinion about it :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:53 pm 
Boss Member

I w8 to tell us the news ;)

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:26 pm 
Boss Member

HI NOFEARZ THANKS FOR TALKING TO ME TIME TO TIME ON MSN ...................................

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:47 pm 
Boss Member

I had not many time to play the game but it reminds me of SWG the world is HUGE realy HUGE... the crafting system looks nice so far there are so many things u can do. Actually its the only ive spend my time crafting materials, at this game everything is possible to be crafted armor,clothes,weapons,regents u need to harvest some materials and some others u can buy them (this is for the beginning at the start area no clue whats going on later on) etc etc etc.The graphics are prety decent as for a closed beta. I will need more time to have even more things to write about this game.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 am 
Boss Member

Another darkfall clone ? :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:27 pm 
Boss Member

The combat system is tottaly different id say and there are no races everyone is human and u have a big scale of customization available so ur char can be unique, u dont loose items like in DF Wizard but still i havent played the game much yet and dont know how its farther.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 pm 
Boss Member

I watched amrix play the beta and it looks like an FPS game, bit like HL2 but crappier gfx and animations, he did the starter quest and it looked ok. Calvin played it also and got outside and said the world was huge but empty. I will try it soon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:27 pm 
Boss Member

They send a week now more closed beta keys to fill up the world...dont forget its still beta and the gfx will improve like in every game...

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:20 pm 
Boss Member

Ok a small review about the game after i played couple of hours.Just to note the game is still in closed beta but sounds to be ready.

The map as i said is huge that has atm 3 sectors they gonna add as i understood the last sector wich is Sector 4, totaly in all sectors there are around 70 towns and u progress to the next town by quests.
The ways to move from place to place is by foot wich will take u ages or u craft at level 2-3 ur own mount wich is a horse,after in higher levels u can craft motorcycle wich is even faster to move.

Ur character as i said can be unique how its gonna look like, there are no races just human.The way to seperate from the others is by factions ofc that means the opposite faction is ur enemy...
U have as a char around 10 different skills and u choose the way u wanna be, that means u can be a melee class, a range class (rifle, pistol) u can be a healer or a crafter. There is a mutation abilitie aswell wich gives u some other skills havent tested that yet much so dont know eveything yet.

Ur char has 10 tradeskills if u choose to be a pure crafter u level up everything possible there as like armorcafting,weapon crafting, science, medicine , cooking etc etc etc. All these as in every game provide u mostly everything u need in game. A note as more u use some items the more it has a decay so u always need to repair it same goes for ur horse u need to feed it etc etc.

As a char u got a bank slot to store items there is an action house to buy/sell items. The crafting systems is nice and u spend shit loads time on it either making or trying to gather everything possible u need to.
U learn stuff by getting some books.

Dont know what else to note for this game but the starting of the game looks awesome and as i said it reminds me alote of SWG even the world.

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next