It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who is rolling Aion ?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:02 am 

Ye.. agree with byron! the game is pretty awesome in most way.. just to much grinding but if they boost the exp from quest and make it abit easier.. thats would be awesome!

Rsam: why dont you play with afternoon delight? pretty sure they own the serveren if they dont get more Mordi ppl in :p!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:31 am 

Tabitha wrote:
Rsam: why dont you play with afternoon delight? pretty sure they own the serveren if they dont get more Mordi ppl in :p!

I Don't know... Seems like Spatalos will be the server with the biggest zergs, as its an mandatory for legions to have 90+ players.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:47 am 

true.. dont know if i gonna play that long tho! im so tired of lvling stuff and the way to lv 50 is just :o.. and i bet when you come to lvl 50 its zerg zerg zerg! having fun at lvl 31 now tho.. but annoying when 5-10 lvl higher then you is running around..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:06 pm 

Tabitha wrote:
true.. dont know if i gonna play that long tho! im so tired of lvling stuff and the way to lv 50 is just :o.. and i bet when you come to lvl 50 its zerg zerg zerg! having fun at lvl 31 now tho.. but annoying when 5-10 lvl higher then you is running around..

Well I won't be playing the game anymore tbh, I just don't feel its worth the hours used in grinding, wich is very boring.

I am not saying that the game can't be fun, sure its fun to roam around with small group and gank other groups, but even then you'll just get zerged. Is there any "advanced" PvP? - No, its zerg zerg zerg... The combat system is ok, yet there is no way to measure individual skill. Whole shit is all about numbers, not my kind of game, but then again its a faction based PvE-game.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 pm 

Ye.. I found out that im not gonna play it anymore since im even tired of quest and grinding at lvl 31! the pvp is pretty nice at lvl 31 but its just sad they made lvls count that much.. u have no chance killing a 5lvl higher player if hes abit skilled and thats just zzzzzzzzzzz.. since its TONS of them at the low lvl area! so its actully the same as warhammer..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:00 pm 

Tabitha wrote:
Ye.. I found out that im not gonna play it anymore since im even tired of quest and grinding at lvl 31! the pvp is pretty nice at lvl 31 but its just sad they made lvls count that much.. u have no chance killing a 5lvl higher player if hes abit skilled and thats just zzzzzzzzzzz.. since its TONS of them at the low lvl area! so its actully the same as warhammer..

Feeling the same, gonna wait for patch XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:29 pm 
Boss Member

QQ more noobs :P
I love korean games
I love PVE
I love grinding
I m fun of Narudo and Jet Li movies :D

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:17 pm 

So you wanna lvl my ranger to lvl 50.. noss?! ;)!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 pm 
Boss Member

i'm back, so should i get aion?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:19 pm 
Boss Member

Was just a joke clown :P....XP is a painfull story in Aion.Dont make it harder :(
Let me 1st lvl up my cleric :P

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next