It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: So what y'all doing now???
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 pm 
Boss Member

mmm war still sounds like crap, oh for the days of swg :(

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 pm 

I quit AoC after realising that no matter how pretty (damn it is pretty) and polished the expansion was I simply don't have the time nor inclination to grind as much as is required. As usual exploits were immediately found, and abused.

Certain people gaining like a years worth normal playtime of AA's in 3 days. Again as usual Funcom did fuck all about it until the damage was done. Not a cat's chance in hell I am going to play perpetual catchup to a bunch of no life sad cheating little scabby teenage virgin boys.

So for now I am playing FE and waiting for security clearance for my new job in USA. It's been 4 months almost now. They did say at worst it could take up to a year. But fuck it, I get paid for doing some small stuff (mainly) from home so it's all good.

When I get my clearance and move to CA I will then catch a flight to Brasil and fuck Kiwoo. Girl on Girl action ftw !!!

I did see some in-game footage of GW2. It looked pretty nice actually. I may give that a whirl.

I had a look at some of Cantra's videos, and well, which father wouldn't
be proud when his daughter shows behavioural patterns that resemble the
ones of a serial killer.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:06 pm 

Yea GW is a possible choice for me, especially since it wont have a monthly fee.

I cant get addicted to games anymore:( its so sad :(( it just dosnt happen :D. Btw Tranca did you notice lotro is going f2p? donno if ill go back but still its kinda interesting.

Also you guys heard about the Warhammer 40k Dark Millennium MMorpg? looks awsome so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_BBby6TYTk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:36 pm 

Silvane wrote:
Yea GW is a possible choice for me, especially since it wont have a monthly fee.

I cant get addicted to games anymore:( its so sad :(( it just dosnt happen :D. Btw Tranca did you notice lotro is going f2p? donno if ill go back but still its kinda interesting.

Also you guys heard about the Warhammer 40k Dark Millennium MMorpg? looks awsome so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_BBby6TYTk

Yes Mael I heard that F2P thing. But it's super restrictive. I only do pvp, and I would not be allowed to enter Ettens on my warg. That's only for subscribers. I have zero interest in lotro pve. I do some of it in Fallen Earth, but that's a choice since it's a whole sandbox thing. Besides there is open world pvp now :) Some cunt shot me in the head when I was at the auction hall. LAWL - was kinda funny.

I had a look at some of Cantra's videos, and well, which father wouldn't
be proud when his daughter shows behavioural patterns that resemble the
ones of a serial killer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 pm 

Ah i didnt read too much into it, if its limited like that i doubt ill bother at all then.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:16 am 

If anyone still visits forums^_^.

Pre-ordered and playing FFXIV open beta (ends 20th Early access starts 22nd, live 30th).

Not sure atm what im doing with Fallen Earth as occasionally log on for a couple of hours. Ill probably see how next major update goes with combat changes.

But enjoying FFXIV with a good guild there, very steep learning curve (what I love in a MMO rather than easy to learn), tough pve content. Group-centric levelling. Things I miss from the old gen MMOs.

Remember SWG? You landed in and was like WTF do I do? But as time went on you figured things out and it felt like you had acheived something (well it did for me!^^). Not something see in many MMOs after. Quick to learn, easy to master, quicker to get bored for me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:10 pm 
Boss Member

explain me if FFXIV has PvP i preorder it ... and w8ing to get the box . just wanna know a bit for this game .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:57 pm 
Boss Member

Byronara wrote:
explain me if FFXIV has PvP i preorder it ... and w8ing to get the box . just wanna know a bit for this game .

byron, you were meant to join me, you newb...

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2