It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Castellion Lvl 69 Ranger
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:09 pm 

Character information
Name: Castellion
Level: 69
Class: Ranger
Race: Aqwatamibob
Profession(s): Armoursmith/Alchemist
Playing style: Can solo alone and get things done but like to be grouped and on Vent having a laugh.
PvP experience: 3 years in Lineage2 in a Castle owning (3) Clan. Loved the mass PVP and group action. Some EVE action although not for that long.
PvE experience: Although did all the BIG bosses in L2, I got used to instanced PVE and high end Raid content in LOTRO but got bored too easily as no PVP ;p
Alts:3/4 under lvl 10 (dont bother with Alts that much as I like my main to be fully geared and in action)

Personal information
Nationality: English
Previous MMO Experience:EVE/LOTRO/Lineage2 + others for not so long (WOW for 20 mins)
Additional info:Nothing really. Sometimes you will hear/see me on Vent at 4am pissed etc but hey, doesn't everyone o.0

Availability: I play 3/4 hours work days and 8 hours+ on days off (I work 4 days on, 4 days off)
Days/times:
Grind Endurability (1-5, 1=lowest, 5= highest): 5 - I dont mind grinding - played L2 for 3 years so used to it.
Ability and willpower to read up on forum once a day (yes/no): Yes, I'm a Forum Troll while working and browse for info/News on other days.

Expectations - Want to Raid end content and PVP in organised groups with good communication between each other. Defend and attack BK's and generally have a laugh with like minded people. Lots of PVP in organised groups4
What are your expectations from AoC: Same as above really. This is now my main MMO after leaving Lineage2 so I'm here for the long haul. I was an Officer in Epsilon Team for 4 days but resigned as they have no idea of organisation or teamwork. They don't listen to others and all I see from what was a good prospect is the prospect of failiure.

Boss
Why Boss? Because I see you guys being organised and had my ass busted a few times by BOSS organised groups.
Who can vouch for you in Boss? Noone afaik
Last guilds name and reason for leaving? As mentioned before my last guilds name was Epsilon Team. Reason for leaving is they have no fucking idea whatsoever. I weas in a dominearing Clan in L2 and we pwnd all we came accross (mostly). To be a part of something so unorganised is unfamiliar to me and not wanted.

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all

Last edited by Castellion on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Castellion Lvl63 Ranger
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:13 pm 
Boss Member

Castellion wrote:
Boss
Why Boss? Because I see you guys being organised and had my ass busted a few times by BOSS organised groups.

:) nice app and reason for choosing us, hopefully officers will give you a chance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 am 

I always did like alot of people in ET :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:02 pm 

Just wondering the sort of time frame you guys have to make a yes or no decision?

The g/f want's to hot wax my balls later so gota put aside some time for that ya know :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:21 pm 

What can you say to us about your role in group PvP, your position, targets, assists, etc ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:03 pm 

Well, a Ranger in AOC PVP is great. Forward scout stealthed up, stealthed up awaiting party's passing by (Whilst Grouped). Slowing down of an enemy and trapping. Coming out of Stealth near a person or group can cause huge problems for a group especialy if I am in a hard to reach gantry position. In Lineage2, because of speed and survivability the Rangers (Archers) were allways used to scout surrounding BK (Castle) areas and act as an early warning system to incoming enemy. When the Castle was under atk then they would be drawn back into the Castle and provide covering fire from atop the Castle. I don't personaly know how the Seiges in AOC work but I imagine an important roll for Rangers.

Personaly I think a Ranger will come into his/her own during BK's atk or Def. Imagine your BK lined with Archers that unstealth upon the enemy charge. You can hear their Vent, where the fuck did they come from. Off couse up to a point they can be tracked.

A Rangers tracking of targets is a superb ability if you are looking for a specific target or your enemy has ran off. Also the tracking of Stealthed enemy is a saviour at times.

As for targets, well almost allways in PVP the healer POM/TOS/BS needs to be taken out at all costs so it should be anyones first target. No healer, your dead. Off course I would assist the designated MA. Some people are unwise at times to use the Tank as MA. A Tank is there as a meat shield to protect the rest and more often than not draws most of the fire from an unorganised group allowing everyone else to take out the other group at will.

Well if theres anything you want to know or need something clearing up just yell. I will be in game later untill about 4am. Oh, nearly forgot, a Ranger isn't good to have as an enemy. When you think you are safe and you are on the BOSS then POW - eat that MOFO

Laterz all
Cas..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:11 pm 
Boss Member

Nice Post we wil ltalk with rest officers ...

Post subject: Re: Castellion Lvl 68 Ranger
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:47 am 

If there is a decision to yes or no in the next few days I'm working Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat and available from about 19:30 to 23:30 ish UK time. After that 4 days off again.

Hope to speak soon ^^

Post subject: Re: Castellion Lvl 69 Ranger
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:00 am 

Your application has been approved and moved on to trial should you choose to, contact amrix or trisnic ingame for invite. topic locked

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]