It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Smeggy - Level 71 BS
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:04 am 

Character information
Name: Smeggy
Level: 71 (rank 4 lolcow)
Class: Cowshaman
Race: Human cimmerian
Profession(s): weapons + archy
Playing style: I aint a clicker, using keyshortcuts for allmost everything, I'm MMO addicted, I'm more into consumables then the perfect gear, I'm an idiot on forums and chat but very serieus when there's a 'job' tobe done. I try to keep perspective of games but cant help taking it serously once there's something tobe conquered.
PvP experience: In MMO's the PVP I've seen so far sucked imo. I came from a 3d shooter clan before I started MMO's, played RTCW and ET in 6x6 in competition and I hope this level of PVP can be reached in AoC sometimes. WoW pvp was a CC joke, Lotro PvP... well just lol. Maybe only MMO that has fun PVP was the weekly event in Knights Online.
PvE experience: WoW, was classleader of the nasty mages for 2 years. We started with greens in MC, and I quit when we when for thea @ Machteridon. Also did some 'raid' leadering there, and in Lotro.
Alts: some bankies.

Personal information
Nationality: Dutchy
Previous MMO Experience:KO, WOW, Lo(l)tro
Additional info: Played for 4-5years 3dshooters ET/RTCW in pretty hardcore clan on Clanbase / BB4E.nl, hope to see this level of PVP organisation back in AoC.

Availability
Days/times: Midweeks from about 19:00-23:00 GMT+1, weekends a lot more, well from dawn till dusk.
Grind Endurability (1-5, 1=lowest, 5= highest): 3
Ability and willpower to read up on forum once a day (yes/no): Well actually while I'm waiting for my db querries and scripts to run @ work I have to habbit of freshing forum pages.

Expectations
What are your expectations from AoC: Good PVP. Since I got old and my 3d shooter aim when downhill I kinda missed the teambased pvp'ing. Fun, tactical PVE is also nice but as an appitizer.

Boss
Why Boss? I want zerkers to kill me and get my precious loot. Nah you guys seem to have to same attitude as me conserning PVE/PVP. Spoke to Harley a bit about what you guys want. I like PvE but I dont want to grind my ass of just to get world 1st's. I rather have some nice gear and have fun in PVP.
Who can vouch for you in Boss? Liia and his pet the lolcat Harleyg
Last guilds name and reason for leaving? Impact, I hated the guild leader. Nah it was a guild I made to have a relax leveling environment with a few mates. But since a lot of ppl cant get into AoC or are just slacking it's too quiet in this guild.

Post subject: Re: Smeggy - Level 71 BS
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 am 

Smeggy wrote:
Availability
Days/times: Midweeks from about 19:00-23:00 GMT+1, weekends a lot more, well from dawn till dusk.
Grind Endurability (1-5, 1=lowest, 5= highest): 3
Ability and willpower to read up on forum once a day (yes/no): Well actually while I'm waiting for my db querries and scripts to run @ work I have to habbit of freshing forum pages.

You have to consider that we are not a PvE-raiding guild, most of our activites should be in this time window, but we are not structured about "evening playing". It's just a warning, your application looks decent though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:50 am 

Bondurant wrote:
You have to consider that we are not a PvE-raiding guild, most of our activites should be in this time window, but we are not structured about "evening playing". It's just a warning, your application looks decent though.

I understand, but I need to work during office hours midweeks. Once I get home I login, it's not about raiding hours.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:33 am 

Smeggy wrote:
Since I got old and my 3d shooter aim when downhill [...]

boy do I know that feeling..... ryb (entara) was a little kiddo when we started competing in shooters at high lvl and back then i could whoop his butt, but today he's in his prime age and im well...my reaction isnt what it used to be, and that young bastard just keeps getting better.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:07 pm 

Trisnic wrote:
Smeggy wrote:
Since I got old and my 3d shooter aim when downhill [...]

boy do I know that feeling..... ryb (entara) was a little kiddo when we started competing in shooters at high lvl and back then i could whoop his butt, but today he's in his prime age and im well...my reaction isnt what it used to be, and that young bastard just keeps getting better.

Hehe, time is a harsch mistress. Talking bout fast reactions, whats the plan with my app? I'ved enough free coffee, done with the eyebrow-raising magazines and trying to talk to that nice telephone girl. When will the doctor call me in ?

Last edited by Smeggy on Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:40 pm 

your application is being reviewed, thats all I can tell you, the minute we've decided on either we'll let you know.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:26 pm 

I found another home in AoC, thereby withdrawing my application for Boss. Thanks for the time, and for all the people I 'know' out Lotro: the very best wishes :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:47 am 

very well !:) Application closed

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]