It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Stampede - Level 70 HoX
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:30 pm 

Character information
Name: Stampede
Level: 70
Class: Herald of Xotli
Race: Stygian
Profession(s): Gemcutting / Alchemy
Playing style:
- Dedicated. I know my way around a mouse and keyboard. I like to have fun, be funny and do the things I like (and mess around) until called upon. When things get serious so do I. I won't be one that "forgets" to bring pots/mats/food or whatever. Preperation is everything.
PvP experience:
- FPS: years of RTCW and ET (clanbase was my browsers homepage) and some TF2
- MMO: only WoW PvP. 90-100K honor kills (and countless lame ganks :)) on my characters combined. Most PvP i did with my Shaman. After TBC I levelled a Rogue. Both Rogue and shammy played the arena games (and are equipped with T1/2 arena gear) until I got tired of the same everlasting game issues.
PvE experience:
- In WoW i was Shaman Class leader for 2.5 years. I did some raid leadering from time to time and I managed the whole (far too complex) dkp system for the guild. I have been at every first kill of our guild from MC until BWL sharing excitement and frustration alike. After that I did less raiding and focussed more on strategies, helping with officer dilemmas and PvP. I played both DPS aswell as healing and knew my talents well enough to know what specs would benefit the group the most.
Alts: none worth mentioning

Personal information
Nationality: Dutch
Previous MMO Experience:
- World of Warcraft: 3.5 years
- Lord of the Rings Online: 5 months
- EVE online: 6 months (more something i did on the side)
Additional info:
- I played First Person Shooters for about 5 years until the start of WoW. This is where my love for team based PvP started and grew.

Availability
Days/times:
- weekdays from 19/20 h (depending on traffic and work pressure) until 00.00 (GMT +1)
- weekends most of the day (if I have no other social obligations)
Grind Endurability (1-5, 1=lowest, 5= highest):
- 3. For me grinding needs to have a clear purpose. Grinding mats for tradeskills, guild needs or raid / pvp preperation are no problem and even required. Grinding just for the sake of grinding (look: im exalted with all available factions or look: i reached the money cap in the game) is a waste of time.
Ability and willpower to read up on forum once a day (yes/no):
- Yes. It would require some major willpower to read the forum only once a day (i have a deskjob with an internet connection and i see occasional forum browsing as an excellent way to keep my mind sharp and focussed)
Ventrilo is mandatory whenever you play, is this a problem for you?:
- No, i have been on vent daily for the past 5-6 years, i dont see that change anytime soon.

Expectations
What are your expectations from AoC:
- some decent endgame PvE but mostly I expect (or at least hope) epic guild sieges and exciting/fun highlevel pvp.

Boss
Why Boss?
- Boss appears to be a mature and organized guild with a focus on PvP. From what i heard the direction Boss is taking matches my own (some nice pve as icing on the cake, but a main basis of solid and fun end game PvP)
On a side note: I read on the funcom forums some complaints about Boss ruining Wildsoul PvP so you guys must do something right :)
Who can vouch for you in Boss?
- None for as far as i can tell. Im pretty sure i ganked or have been ganked by some members of Boss but we never really had or took the oppertunity to exchange pleasantries.
Last guilds name and reason for leaving?
- Impact. A guild that was strarted for some buddies that played MMO's with eachother in the past. A nice platfort to start a new game with some people you know until you know which direction you want to take in the game. Mostly the same few are gaming and for those it is time to move on and explore end game content.

Post subject: Re: Stampede - Level 70 HoX
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:14 am 

your application is being reviewed

Post subject: Re: Stampede - Level 70 HoX
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:01 am 

Your application has been approved and moved on to trial should you choose to, contact amrix or trisnic ingame for invite. topic locked

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]