It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: [Rift] Zokutai
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 pm 

Character information.

Will figure this out in the upcoming beta 5.
Will either be a support/survival cleric or frontline fighter Warrior.
Armorsmith/weaponsmith/prospector

I'm best at healing, its in my blood, but I want to try something else in pvp for a change.. Don't know for sure yet as I've not tried cleric out in beta yet.

Personal information

Nationality : Norwegian
Age / Gender : 21 / Male.

Previous MMOs Experience
Played WoW from its first release untill about 1 year ago, when 60 was the max lvl, I was a PvE addict and cleared everything there is in WoW.. At the first expansion, I started focusing a bit more on PvP, and been on and off PvP since then..

AoC on and off for 2~ years
Aion on and off for 0.5-1 year.
Warhammer on and off for 0.1-0.4 year.
Anarchy online ~~ 1-2years.
Rappelz ~~ 1 year.
Lotro~~ 2-2,5 years.
and tried out alot of other games a tiny bit..

Availability
Days / Times : Mon-Sun 00:00-23:59 mostly :p

Grind Endurance
Depends on the purpouse of the grind. I can grind for hours if it will help out for something specific in the long run, but I get tired if im just grinding for cash or whatever :P
Honor grinding I can manage quite a few hours a day =) (or infamy grind if you will.)

Ability and willpower to read up on forums
100% Able and willing.

Voice Comms with microphone is mandatory, is this a problem for you ?
Not at all.

Expectations

What are your expectations from Rift?
Versatility in setups and playfields, longer pvp battles than what im used to, more unique pvp battles (PvPvRifts.)

What do you want to achieve in this game ?
A reputation, as a hardcore pvp'er that does whatever he can to help the guild achieve greatness. New friends and enemy's to battle with/against in years to come :D

Boss
Why Boss?
I was looking around on rift guild forums thinking about making a post about a guild I'd like to make myself, when I came across ur post.. Boss seems exactly like the guild I would have made, so I thought I might aswell try to join you as you already have it all going for ya ^^

Who can vouch for you in Boss?
None, yet :p

Last guilds name (and reason for leaving)?
--------------- (blank because there really aint none worth mentioning. Either I quit it cuz I quit the game, or I'll still be in it, on a different game. ((my lotro guild is a casual social guild so I wont be leaving it, and they wont kick me either for being off :P)))

Rate yourself from 1-10 (10 being the best, 5 being average, 1 being little experience)
Teamplay (1-10) 9.7
PVP Skill (1-10)8.5
PVP Experience (1-10) 6.7
Survivability (1-10) 9.9
Ability to follow instructions (1-10) 10.0

And that's that :) Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Z

Post subject: Re: [Rift] Zokutai
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:06 pm 
Boss Member

thanks for your post, how did you find AOC? did you play from the start? what class/server were you?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:09 pm 

I played from the start yeah, played it in beta even. I was a lvl 60 PoM and then lvld a dark templar to 65 and played that as main.. because DT was my main.. I kinda hated PvP in the game.. And rangers are OP XD I played on... Fury? Is that a serveR? if so thats the one :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:12 pm 
Boss Member

you played AOC for 2 years and didnt get to 80?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 pm 

80 is the max lvl in aoc? Ive played so many games I get confused O_o... anywho. .yeah I was max lvl with my PoM untill they increased the cap.. to 85 I guess.. then I lvld my DT up.. atm I have PoM, BS, DT and Necro at 85 :p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 pm 
Boss Member

zokutai wrote:
80 is the max lvl in aoc? Ive played so many games I get confused O_o... anywho. .yeah I was max lvl with my PoM untill they increased the cap.. to 85 I guess.. then I lvld my DT up.. atm I have PoM, BS, DT and Necro at 85 :p

Not sure what game you are playing but 80 is still the max level ;-)
So no real point in asking what Necro spec you were either, cuz it seems you are confused with another game.

Edit : Not being negative or anything, but if I had 4 max levels in a game I would have known what the level cap is :)

"Rouges are overpowdered."

Last edited by Vendetta on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 pm 

yeah, I acctually just logged on a few days ago to spend my offline lvls since my account is payed for about.. 2 years xD.. so lvld the necro from 50ish to 80 in an instant :p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:22 pm 
Boss Member

I have a character on Fury.

What pvp level is/was your main on AoC? (and name please - would like a duel with you :P)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm 

as I said, because I swapped my main from PoM to DT, I didnt pvp at all, cuz DT is so weak(damage wise) in pvp and I just couldnt take it :P So pvp lvl.. 1 XD and name... I cant remember.. barelly been in there once about 2 weeks ago or so (I said a few days, but its longer)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 pm 
Boss Member

Ahum.

May I asume that you have issues with short term memory loss? :)
PvP lvl 1 on a pvp server like Fury? I had my sin at pvp lvl 4 at lvl 65, mainly because you just can't level up without getting ganked in every corner of the game (during AoC prime time that is).

Anyways, it's not my job to put you on the grill, we have very dedicated people in here to do that (I still have nightmares about my application).

But why choose a hardcore pvp oriented guild if you barely touched the pvp aspect of a pvp game like AoC on a pvp server?

Edit : I am really sorry but DT is currently a very OPed class in AoC pvp wise. (has been for the past 2 years too).

Last edited by Vendetta on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next