It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Application for RIFT - Albrion, MAGE
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm 

Personal Information:

Name- Albrion
Career - Warrior
Career Trees - Warlock - Archon
Playstyle - The more offensive / aggresive player but not foolish aggresive. Using intelligence.

Nationality - Sweden
Age / Gender - 18 / Male

Previous MMOs Experience :
- 6 years of World of Warcraft with end-game PvE with the server best guild and over 2,4k Arena raiting.
- Also tryied some other MMORPG games like War, AoC, LOTRO and Aion but not for any long time tho.

Availability: - 7 Days a from 7.00 p.m - 12.00 (00:00) a.m
Grind Endurance - Allways had three level cap characters ready. A priest, a druid and a warlock for both healing, tanking (in PvE) and dpsing. Mostly healer and alittle dps in PvP.
Ability and willpower to read up on forums - 100%
Voice Comms with microphone is mandatory, is this a problem for you ? - No, I have Vent/TS3 and mic.

Expectations

What are your expectations from Rift? - I think it's really good and it's still in BETA phase. IF Trion play the cards right, it can be very succesful.
What do you want to achieve in this game ? - Having a great time and spend the time I'l play well. And the big goal to achive to be better and better.

Boss

Why Boss? - I am looking for a PvP guild that fits me and that got the "goals" that I want to achive.
Who can vouch for you in Boss? - No one.
Last guilds name (and reason for leaving)? - Exiles of Fate, best PvE guild on server Zenedar in WoW. Also great in PvP. Was in the guild for 4 years before I desided to leave WoW behind me because I was looking for something fresh and more challanging.

Rate yourself from 1-10 (10 being the best, 5 being average, 1 being little experience)

Teamplay 10 - I love teamplay. I real life, I'l do alot of teamplay in both school and on training and it is also what the game is all about. Without teamplay, you cant success.

PVP Skill 7-8 - I've allways got easy to learn my class and use it to max but it is all about how the balance is between the classes.

PVP Experience 9 - Been on high raiting in Arena (2,4k)

Survivability - I have easy to learn my class and also have easy to learn my apponment of what abilities they have. By learning many classes, I know what I can use to make the "duel" on my side. But I would probobly say 8-9.

Ability to follow instructions - 10, As I have been playing alot of end-game PvE, it is allways alot of intructions before you start a fight. I defently have no problem with that at all. Instructions is needed to get a good teamplay and complete what your going to do.

Post subject: Re: Application for RIFT - Albrion, MAGE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 am 
Boss Member

Albrion wrote:
- 6 years of World of Warcraft with end-game PvE with the server best guild and over 2,4k Arena raiting.
- Also tryied some other MMORPG games like War, AoC, LOTRO and Aion but not for any long time tho.

how long did you play AoC? Class/Level/Server?
how long did you play War? Class/Level/Server?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:44 pm 

Amrix wrote:
Albrion wrote:

I did not play those game more than maby 2 moths, did not like it unfortunately. Think I was aroud level 30min on war and 40 at aoc.

EDIT: Sorry but I know that you guys are busy playing RIFT but seriously, to try being a top PvP guild, you guys should look more often to application and on the forums. Now when it is a BETA-phase, you should catch up some players so we atleast can try playing with you ^^
But maby only me who got this reaction cause normaly, it take not more than 2-4 hours to get a answer on a application for a hardcore guild noways, here it take 1+ days...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 am 
Boss Member

Albrion wrote:
Amrix wrote:
Albrion wrote:

I did not play those game more than maby 2 moths, did not like it unfortunately. Think I was aroud level 30min on war and 40 at aoc.

EDIT: Sorry but I know that you guys are busy playing RIFT but seriously, to try being a top PvP guild, you guys should look more often to application and on the forums. Now when it is a BETA-phase, you should catch up some players so we atleast can try playing with you ^^
But maby only me who got this reaction cause normaly, it take not more than 2-4 hours to get a answer on a application for a hardcore guild noways, here it take 1+ days...

We reply slow on purpose, just to see how patience the applicants are and to look if they don't make 15 applications to different guilds and just join the one which accepts their application the first.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:58 am 
Boss Member

And u got Declined .

GG

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]