It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bezhar - yet another Tempest of Set
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:48 pm 

Character information
Name: Bezhar
Level: 80
Class: Tempest of Set
Race: Stygian
Profession(s): Alchemy & Arcitecture , maxed out mining, woodcutting, prospecting & stonecutting
Playing style: PvE and PvP
PvP experience: Mainly WoW for several years. Did lots of outdoor raids with mates on outposts as well as guild organized battlegrounds. In AoC I've PvPed to get grinding / questing areas for myself, both solo and group. Not to be humble, quite often with success (gogo ToS \o/)
PvE experience: WoW again, was in a hardcore PvE guild which cleared most instances pre-TBC. Only done the endgame 6man dungeons in AoC.
Alts: None

Personal information
Nationality: Sweden
Previous MMO Experience: As mentioned earlier, WoW for several years
Additional info: The grinding habit and patience from WoW persists, so I'm used to all what that includes =P

Availability
Days/times: Varies a lot, but basically every day from 19 until late if it's not a holiday
Grind Endurance (in terms of gold/Resource grinding) (1-5, 1=lowest, 5= highest): 5
Ability and willpower to read up on forum once a day (yes/no): Aye
Ventrilo is mandatory whenever you play, is this a problem for you?: Nah, quite used to talking on ventrilo

Expectations
What are your expectations from AoC: I'm quite excited about the whole guild siege PvP as well as the PvE endgame. Though I'm looking more forward to the PvP as the PvE so far seems a bit shite and undeveloped.

Boss
Why Boss?
Ever since I begun playing AoC I've been looking for a really active guild to be in. I've been in a couple of guilds so far but none of them have progressed very quickly and I quite quickly outleveled them. Boss is quite famous and infamous on the server, depends on the perspective, but I've had several good duels with people from this guild. Now when the guild sieges are starting I really don't want to be left behind, and Boss seems to have a good chance of actually staying on top there.
Who can vouch for you in Boss?
None that I know of, might be someone who recalls my name.
Last guilds name and reason for leaving?
Infinity
Southwood Legion

Left Infinity due to inactivity, staying in Southwood right now because there are several nice people there who are fun to chat with in guild chat. Sadly enough that's all they can offer and I rarely play with them. If I'm to get into Boss I'll bid that guild farewell immediately.

If you guys have any questions or if I forgot to mention anything, feel free to ask either here or ingame.

Post subject: Re: Bezhar - yet another Tempest of Set
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:52 am 

Nice guy, and once again apologies for humping your corpse. GL with the application.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:49 am 

no alts is a good thing, think you can keep it that way?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 pm 

Aye, most likely. The only thing I really looked forward to when leveling was to reach level 80 and actually begin doing endgame stuff. Now that I'm here I'm not gonna go through that leveling procedure for a long time =P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:02 pm 

Able to add guild siege to PvP experience now, got a mate in Exertion and was in a couple of attacks with them. One on Sneakattack (empty guild city, wall destroyed, keep not spawned and tradepost down to 11% before the attack was over), and one on you people without any success, including a server crash.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:30 pm 

ye that servercrash sucked...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:34 am 

I just saw your Exertion application here, looks like everyting is correct. You can expect an answer within the end of the week.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:30 pm 

application approved, msg trisnic, bondurant or amrix ingame for invite. topic locked.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]