It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dark Templar app (Thetis)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:59 am 

Heya Guys!!!

Character information
Name:Thetis
Level:33
Class:Dark Templar
Race:Aquilonian
Profession(s):Havent picked any yet (i m not sure which proffs to choose when the time comes.i hope that my guild will guide me through my prof selection so that i ll be able to choose something that will be usefull to both me and my guildmates)
Playing style:I like PvE since it s the way of watching and learning the game and its special features but there s nothing like PvP. P v P FTW!!!
PvP experience:None in AoC yet.I try to learn my class and esp learn what the other classes do in order to be able to confront them.
PvE experience:None yet.
Alts:I have in mind to lvl a PoM and/or a HoX but after my DT reaches 80.

Personal information
Nationality:Greek
Previous MMO Experience:2+1/2 years WoW
Additional info:Well i consider myself a mature,fast-learning player,willing to participate in every aspect of the game(every1 says so in applications :P).I love humour and some fun during raids(both PvE and PvP) is essential for me.My problem is that sometimes i get the game rly rly seriously and that makes me become pretty emotional but i m working on controlling my anger and feelings about the game,tho i dont always manage to do it effectively.Finally i m willing to follow instructions but not orders.The manner some1 will tell something is rly important and can make the whole situation different.

Availability
Days/times:Whenever i m needed(tho i ll be away in august)
Grind Endurance (in terms of gold/Resource grinding) (1-5, 1=lowest, 5= highest):3
Ability and willpower to read up on forum once a day (yes/no):yes
Ventrilo is mandatory whenever you play, is this a problem for you?:No problem

Expectations
What are your expectations from AoC:In AoC i m looking forward to find the excitement i lost from WoW after 2+1/2 years of hardcore playing.It s a new,promising game,heavily focused on my beloved PvP(PvP forces every1 to improve they playstyle).But ofc i wont neglect PvE since PvE is the way of seeing the fantasy of the designers and watching something diferent.

Boss
Why Boss?:I started AoC with a guy i knew from WoW,Legendery.He s in Boss now and told me to throw an app.
Who can vouch for you in Boss?:Legendery i guess.
Last guilds name and reason for leaving?:RDE.Many skilled ppl left the guild lately and it seems to me that it has become a "ghost"-guild.Many inactive players etc etc etc.So i considered it better to leave the guild as well.

Thx for spending your time in reading my app. and wish to meet u online.

Post subject: Re: Dark Templar app (Thetis)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:05 pm 
Boss Member

Good guy makes me laugh well up for pvp and Pve very active and he will fit in with us.

Can help him power level in Kesh

Post subject: Re: Dark Templar app (Thetis)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 pm 

Unfortunately after heavy review we've concluded that we're currently in no need of a tanking class.

Application denied, thread locked.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]