It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: App - Level 80 Barbarian!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:46 pm 

Hello there!

Character information
Name: Noche
Level: 80
Class: Barbarian
Race: Cimmerian
Profession(s): Gemcutting & Weaponsmithing.

Playing style: Im doing both PvP and PvE though I tend to like PvE more in MMORPGs. Im a disciplined player. I dont have a special "playstyle" though I like to backstab the clothwearers in PvP.

PvP experience: So far I havent been Pvp'ed so much. I've got around 250 kills and 100 deaths but as I said: I'm more into Pve. Ive participated in one BK-defending, thought we lost it. But lets blame the non-working walls.

PvE experience: I've been in every instance there is, if that counts towards pve experience. But I have also killed Champion of the Honourguard and Vistrix.

Alts: Ive only got one alt. A level 44 ToS named Amanecer. Im not playing on him very often though.

Personal information
Nationality: Swedish

Previous MMO Experience: Ive played World of Warcraft since the release date. I quit before TBC was released. I managed to hit 60 with four different characters and I played every arch-type. Me and my guild managed to kill C'thun, great memories.. :roll:
I've also played Eve Online which is a guild-based game. Basically, you wont get anywhere without your guild. This game has given me the much needed "social skills", communicating etc etc.

Additional info: Dont know what to write here. Feel free to ask me something! :)

Availability

Days/times: I can play every day from 15'ish to 23'ish, or even longer during weekends. I'll be able to play 24/7 during summer.
Grind Endurance (in terms of gold/Resource grinding) (1-5, 1=lowest, 5= highest):
Depends on the organizing. But together with Boss-members I'd say 4, maybe 5, depending on mobs / time.
Ability and willpower to read up on forum once a day (yes/no): Absolutely
Ventrilo is mandatory whenever you play, is this a problem for you?: No, I wont be the loudest guy though.

Expectations

What are your expectations from AoC: I expect the usual MMORPG-fun. Ive always been a big fan of the raid-events from WoW and I hope Funcom can create some epic encounters. So far I think they have gotta put some more work into the dungeons, but I'm sure that we'll get
some great dungeons in the future.
Boss

Why Boss? Im looking for a well-organized guild and Boss seems to fit perfectly. I can easily get frustrated when GM's are not acting as one. You've also made some progress which ofc is a big plus.
Who can vouch for you in Boss? n/a

Last guilds name and reason for leaving? My previous guild was -EZ-. It was a decent guild with good members. The leaders were not that good though and I think the guild has fallen apart. I could easily get frustrated when the leaders couldnt form groups to raid etc and thats the reason to why I left.

Hope that's enough, otherwise please contact Noche ingame!
/Noche

Post subject: Re: App - Level 80 Barbarian!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:00 pm 

Hello, we're currently not looking after Barbarians.

Application denied.

Post subject: Re: App - Level 80 Barbarian!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:15 pm 
Boss Member

Bondurant wrote:
Hello, we're currently not looking after Barbarians.

Application denied.

i hear TSA are recruiting swedes, try there

www.tsa.nu

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]