It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Application Barb
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:37 pm 

Character information
Name:Betrayer
Level:64
Class:Barbarian
Race:Cimmerian
Profession(s):Gem Cutter, and felxable about the other
PvP experience:Only really played mmo on PVP servers
PvE experience: When leveling up, quest ect which i enjoy alot but i like to have pvp there to.. Tred PvE only on eq2 got bored very quickly.
Alts:Nerco 44 Pom 25

Personal information
Nationality:Britsh
Previous MMO Experience:Eq2 Wow
Additional info:Play alot of COD4 on PC, have xbox 360 play alot of guitar hero 2 and 3. Massive player of games really.

Availability
Days/times:3 on 3 off. Thats my work shift so from 10pm -1am onwards when working. And most day all day on my days off
Grind Endurance (in terms of gold/Resource grinding) (1-5, 1=lowest, 5= highest):5
Ability and willpower to read up on forum once a day (yes/no):yes
Ventrilo is mandatory whenever you play, is this a problem for you?:no/ have a good headset

Expectations
What are your expectations from AoC: Fair and balenced gameplay. To get to level 80 and for Funcom to open new 80+ areas. Guild wars, and raids. To destory the enemy.

Boss
Why Boss? I seem to have taken being ganked by 2 level 80 boss crew when i was 20, and them 80 quite personaly. However i didnt take into consideration the amount of players you have, and some quality people Durex for exsample and his other charcters. So sorry boss. After playing with you last night I find you helpfuly and freindly and not the bunch of assholes I thought you were :D. I want to join ,and Boss look the strongest, and I can help make them so with the time I would put in.
Who can vouch for you in Boss? Durex hopefuly
Last guilds name and reason for leaving? The Butchers , reason no interation with other guild mates, no community . Also a lack to grind and help out of poeple lvl up. Boss seem to have that and I want a slice of that cake. Even if I dont get in I wish you luck (but not against me one on one ;D)

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]