It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Warhammer Online Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:31 am 

Personal information
Nationality: Dutch.
Age / Gender: 22, Male.
Previous MMOs Experience: Guildwars and WoW. Our guild played quite high in the Guildwars ladder. Not anything extremely notable, but the potential was surely there.
WoW PvP was interesting at first, but unlike in Guildwars, I lost interest as I gained notice that there wasn't alot of variety in it. So I never really got to playing BG or arenas. But I did enjoy beating the crap out UD rogues 4-5 lvl's higher than me, trying to gank my paladin in STV, if that's any indication :)

Character information
Name: David.
Nickname: Lys.
Playstyle: I like to be versatile and something that has variety in gameplay, preferably one class that is a jack of all trades. I enjoy following the flow of the battle and letting it direct my actions accordingly. From going solo to do as I see fit, to support damage or healing, I feel at home being capable of shifting roles quickly.
Next to that I like to play roles that mess with people, putting them off track. Shutting down key players making live easier for my teammates. (In other words; getting on, raping the enemy)

Availability + Days / Times: When a game is good, I play as much as I can. But since i've just started my edjucation, it's hard to say what my school roster looks like. But I usually free up time to play in the evenings.
Grind Endurance: With the right people in my team or on vent I can keep it up for ages. But solo I usually don't last long.
Ability and willpower to read up on forums: If it requires me to, I will find a way of forcing myself to read up on forums. But usually not a problem if the posts are interesting enough. I've seen too many forums spammed with senseless topics that kinda take your lust away to keep coming back sifting through crap to find anything valuable.
Although I've read some topics on here and generally enjoyed them.
Ventrilo with microphone is mandatory: I agree.

Expectations
What are your expectations from Warhammer Online ?: Interesting and good PvE and fun and challenging PvP teamplay.
What do you want to achieve in this game ?: Enjoyable, intelligent, worthwhile internet comrades, striving to achieve the very best within the game.

Boss
Why Boss? When Ryb tells me Boss is a fun guild, that also performs at a high level in PvP. I trust his judgement.
Who can vouch for you in Boss? Ryb.
Last guilds name and reason for leaving?
Guildwars; Chosen Few, left because the guild fell apart after the pressure from playing high level PvP kinda took the fun away for all of us.
WoW: Panopticon was a good guild with nice people. But I lost interest in it when both Ryb and my nephew left the guild.

Post subject: Re: Warhammer Online Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:30 pm 

Trrriple vouch from me! 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:43 pm 
Boss Member

we'll only take you on if you are better than ryb, and since that's not hard, welcome aboard!!! ;) hehe...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:38 am 

lol

Welcome to Boss :)

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:15 am 

Thanks ^^

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]