It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Application - High elf Swordmaster
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:35 am 

This is my 1st post, so i greet you all warmly and offer my congratulations for your site and forums, i hope for complete in-game success, lots of victories, satisfaction and many rotting destruction corpses :).

I would like to join your guild so here is my applicaton form:

Character information

Name / Level / Career / Race: Senthaelion / 13 / Swordmaster / High elf

Career Trees: Path of Khaine atm, still experimenting like a newbie :), willing to respec according to guild needs

Professions: Magic salvaging and Talisman making

Playstyle: Tanking mostly, still dont know if the class is good enough for melee DPS, willing to adjust according to guild needs

Personal Information

Nationality: Greek

Age / Gender: 25 / Male

Previous MMOs Experience: WoW (some raiding experience but PvP mostly)

Availability

Days / Times: Under normal circumstances, 3 - 4 days per week / atm from 20:00 to 24:00 CET or 1:00 depending on guild events and activity at the current time

Grind Endurance: God, i hate grinding-farming for more than 30 mins... unlike Goulielmos i would never farm consumables for Naxxramas :D

Ability and willpower to read up on forums: I'm willing to read and post in forums

Ventrilo with microphone is mandatory, is this a problem for you ? No problem at all, on the opposite, i think its completely essential for team coordination and management

Furthmore about availability, i would like to say that i am willing to participate in guild events that i don't like much, like PvE and farming for mats and even play some extra days or hours if my presence is required.

Expectations

What are your expectations from Warhammer Online ? I'm expecting a game with lot's of PvP and RvR mostly, concentrating in conquering enemy cities,keeps and castles unlike WoW which is lacking so much in mass PvP content. I would like my participation in PvE events to be minimal, unless ofc the guild is lacking my class atm, although i dont know what is achievable through PvE in War yet

What do you want to achieve in this game ? I want mass PvP,RvR, major clashing faction battles with lots of dead destruction bodies. I want to achieve glory and rank through endless victorious battles with the Destruction forces. In order to achieve that, i need a guild with mature members who know their class roles, obbey the raid leader, and are willing to achieve the same goals with me through teamplay. As long as things are fun and the team is well managed and coordinated i will be happy

Boss

Why Boss? I have friends in Boss that i want to play with, and besides them i think, cosidering the guild's past and achievements in other MMOs, that it's going to live up to my expectations and i will have even more capable War buddies :)

Who can vouch for you in Boss? Rachira, Nofearz, Goulielmos

Last guilds name and reason for leaving? None, this is my 1st guild application in War

Post subject: Re: Application - High elf Swordmaster
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:57 pm 
Boss Member

hmmm where is the other m8 i thought both would make an application :) Well another good guy that i know many years and we played together.He is aswell from my town city i was born.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:08 pm 

I m here mate :P I was working =)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:38 pm 
Boss Member

ok gonna try you out, hope you are not a newb like nofearz, and make sure you are on ventrilo at all times... welcome on board.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:42 pm 
Boss Member

Ha my dps is U B A H SUPERIOR :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:11 pm 

Thanks, i'd better do my best then :). See you everyone in game to pwn some destr ass

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:00 pm 
Boss Member

Msg Amrix or Davo or Silvane for and invite

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]