It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Application - Shadow Warrior
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:07 pm 

This is my 1st post, so i greet you all. Congratulations for your site and forums, i hope for complete in-game success.

I would like to join your guild so here is my applicaton form:

Character information

Name / Level / Career / Race: Robinia / 7 (havent used tome of expirience yet from CE War tho and had PC issues so i only played the last 1.5 days :P ) / Shadow Warrior / High elf

Career Trees: Going for full PvP spec (havent tested em to full yet) willing to respec according to guild needs

Professions: Magic salvaging and Talisman making

Playstyle: Subtlety tactics keeping enemy away at most time and DPS as much as possible keeping all debuffs on him.

Personal Information

Nationality: Greek

Age / Gender: 25 / Male

Previous MMOs Experience: DaoC (havent played very much but had a 50 lvl char, WoW (playing for 4 years - end game character, both pve and pvp expirience)

Availability

Days / Times: Under normal circumstances, 5+ days per week / atm from 19:00 to 24:00 CET or 1:00 - can log other times too if needed tho.

Grind Endurance: I can grind all the day if needed. :P

Ability and willpower to read up on forums: I'm willing to read and post in forums

Ventrilo with microphone is mandatory, is this a problem for you ? No problem at all, on the opposite, i think its completely essential for team coordination and management (was always using vent on wow anyway for both pve and pvp)

Expectations

What are your expectations from Warhammer Online ? I'm expecting a game with lot's of PvP and RvR mostly, concentrating in conquering enemy cities,keeps and castles unlike WoW which is lacking so much in mass PvP content. I would like to see the PvE side of the game too if guild is going to do any PvE.

What do you want to achieve in this game ? I want mass PvP,RvR, reach highest RvR rank and get the best gear in game. Also i want to make everything that its needed to make the guild i ll be in to be the best on server / europe / world =) I also want to see the PvE side of the game if there will be any time for it too. Most of all tho i want play with nice people and being able to communicate with em and play in the guild i ll be like we are a good family =)

Boss

Why Boss? I have friends in Boss that i want to play with and also I know that Boss is one of the best guilds around according to older MMO games.

Who can vouch for you in Boss? Rachira, Nofearz, Goulielmos

Last guilds name and reason for leaving? The game is new and I havent been in any guild yet.

Post subject: Re: Application - Shadow Warrior
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:15 pm 
Boss Member

:P yoyoyo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:25 pm 

Personally I think it's nice seeing other dedicated gamers look at Boss and want to join.
You can never have enough Pro people in Guild.

Just need the right missing classes :roll:

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:39 pm 
Boss Member

since you are a friend on nofearz, we will try you out and see how it goes, welcome on board!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:08 pm 

What the hell is that Greek invasion ? :/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:32 pm 

Hahaha greek invasion :P
Thx guys I hope I can help u on what u need!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]