It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Icets Application
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:07 am 

Character information
Name: Ozgur Gonul ( yes im family of tolgon :P)
Level : 40
Career: Black Orc
Race: Greenskins
Career Trees: Full Da’ Toughest, rest in Da’ Boss
Professions: scavenging
Playstyle: Removing annoying tanks from healers, pushing there frontline and rush into there team silence there healer knock it back and fall back! :D

Personal information
Hello,
My rr is very low ( rr 35) because me and Tolgon rolled together from order to destruction and we just kinda focused on battle rank leveling and not on renown rank leveling that is why its so low. Now It's the time to level it so don't worry about that! I think the black orc suits me, because its the type of class I use to play. Before WAR i played for 3 year Guildwars in Top.

Guilds.
Only Deathrow, I am not a guildhopper ;) . It was a really great guild only 40 members level 24 and saw them doing scenarios, I though that is exactly the guild I am looking for! It was going really good we did kind of a lot of PvP but I start seeing that they focused more on Pve then RvR. That didn't bother me cause you need the gear. Now comes the part why I left. Server Police disbanded and instantly 20 random members joined our guild. That I didn't like, but like I said I am not a hopper I held on my guild and trusted it. After doing some raids with the new members I saw some of them were really awful. Tonight I had enough. I was doing an Raid(BB) with some members and surprisingly amrix was in it too. The main tank was our PVP officer. I expected great tanking but we got wiped 3 times before we even saw the first boss. Not because of the healing , but because of the tanking and on top off all that he was blaming me. I couldn't resist it anymore and left. After it we did Bastion stairs with Amrix and I got interested in Boss( had already heard of you guys ) and now im here. :D

Nationality: Turkish myself, but live in the Netherlands.

Age / Gender: Male and I'm 16 years old. Do not worry I am more mature then most 18+. :)

Previous MMOs Experience: Guildwars for 3 years. Only played Pvp there, the game died and I heard new great PvP game is coming out so I joined right away. ^^

Availability: I am at least 4-8 hours a day online and on weekends longer. I have school, but after it I am behind War. I am active enough, do not worry about that.

Days / Times: Monday - Friday between 5-12 pm (GMT+1). Weekends almost whole day long.

Grind Endurance: Well I can put it in this way: I am a 'Chinese' gold farmer. Yes, I used to farm hour after hour after hour on guildwars to farm some money in the night when there was no pvp active. My grind endurance sometimes surprises me and I think it is some of the things I can brag about. :)

Ability and willpower to read up on forums.
I read everyday Warhammeralliance.com I check forums a lot and read about my class mostly and combat/RvR discussion.

Ventrilo with microphone is mandatory, is this a problem for you ?
Ofcourse not, Played Cs for 2 years, gw for 3 years. :D

Expectations
I expect an guild with a lot of RvR power. Mostly active in rvr but of course in pve too, to farm some items.

What are your expectations from Warhammer Online ?
That they fix the ORvR system and make it worth to go and kill people in place of just entering scenarios becaus it gives more renown. :)

What do you want to achieve in this game ?
To be a successful Black Orc and to be acknowledge.

Boss
I think Boss is a good guild because, I have heard good things about them in AoC.

Why Boss?
Because I think you guys will be active in RvR and I have played with Amrix and I really liked him. :)

Thanks for Reading my Application and I will wait for a response.

WAAAGH! :)

( Post Scriptum : I know my english typing ain't that great :P )

Post subject: Re: Icets Application
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:03 pm 

one question... do you luv pancakes? :>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:03 pm 

Omg he really liked Amrix, what trickery is this!?:P, anyways..... nice app and goodluck :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:20 pm 
Boss Member

Goulielmous wrote:
one question... do you luv pancakes? :>

haha good question ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:05 pm 
Boss Member

application accepted, cu online... welcome

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:43 pm 

What GW guild then?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:23 pm 

Lys wrote:
What GW guild then?

First Year, [CORP] rank 40 guild.. After that I have been switching between rank 100-200 guilds. Long time ago don't know the names exactly :). If you played gw from the start you will know CORP.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]