It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Rascalarts - Zealot
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:19 pm 

-Character information-
Name: Rascalarts
Level:30
Career: Zealot
Career Trees: 4/11/0, it's essentially a dps build for leveling but I added some spice to the Alchemy line as well for grouping purposes
Professions: Talisman 50ish, not much into it :roll:
Playstyle: My current playstyle is a little unique to other Zealots', it's kind of a dps/focus heal.

-Personal information-
Nationality: Born and raised in the capital of Sweden :mrgreen:
Age/ Gender: 18, male
Previous MMOs Experience: Well you could say that I'm a MMOPRG freak, more or less. I've been part in most of the popular titles, you know, WoW raiding pre-bc & bc, GW GvG, EQ2 raiding hysteria and a long list of private servers and fairly unknown games(Ragnarok online, anyone?? :lol:).

-Availability-
Days/ Times:Hardcore basically. Unless I'm away, every day usually, for 6 or so hours each session.
Grind Endurance: If it serves a purpose, of course, put on headphones and some nice music and it's all good!
Ability and willpower to read up on forums: I read forums daily, it's actually become part of my morning routine. Check the mail, forums then the sports..
Ventrilo with microphone is mandatory, is this a problem for you ? As long as you don't have a dumbass jukebox in your raid channel it's not. :P

-Expectations-
What are your expectations from Warhammer Online ? I guess a couple of kilos might be added, umm bad teeth.. although my teeth are all yellow already :?
What do you want to achieve in this game ? I'd love to shoot a jungle-fever clip with some dwarf-on-goblin action and hot candlewax!

-Boss-
Why Boss? Well, as I was scouting the forums I saw a lot of offers for zealots, I stumbled upon the post with a quote that I liked "We are a small guild that do not count on numbers but on skill."
This quote resembles my ideals; as a guild who relishes its members for their team effort and dedication. So hopefully Warhammer can bring me this what many others failed to do. :|
Who can vouch for you in Boss? I talked to some guys ingame for info bout the guild etc, but I doubt that they will vouch for me.(or will you?? :mrgreen: )

Note: I recognized most peeps applying here are capped unlike me, but why not put some effort into it and give it a shot? I hope you enjoyed it and don't take me for what I am, but for my potential.

Cheers,
Broccoli/Rascalarts

Post subject: Re: Rascalarts - Zealot
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:11 pm 
Boss Member

Hey Rasc.Give me a whisper ingame to invite u.U need to lvl and hit 40 asap cause we need u ;)

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 pm 

nosferatou wrote:
Hey Rasc.Give me a whisper ingame to invite u.U need to lvl and hit 40 asap cause we need u ;)

Been trying to get a hold of you ingame. Also, I'm about halfway to 35 right now=)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 pm 
Boss Member

Pm to Oforia or Rybe.Not Nosferatu(Retired)

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]