It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Whats the deal with the re-roll the Eltharion?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:04 pm 

Has it happened already? I'm on KEP, and this rotating around the keeps pve game crap has me bored, same reasons you all leaving I think.

Considering re-rolling to Eltharion, and i'm searching for a home to go with. God knows what destruction class i'd play, played marauder to 40 on Finuval plain and regretted it big style. Felt damn near useless in EVERY situation, so melee is out the door...Considered healing, and I like Sorc a bit too. Squig herder looks fun too, just concerned if they are a liability...

So, whats the status, and are you taking on more?

Cheers.

Edit- See you all played/play AoC...Wow, how you manage to stick around? Played assassin to 80, got bored of being a clown and uninstalled. No messing around lol. Think I tried demonologist to 25+ as well, and got pure bored. Played on Fury, res point pvp rocked....Not :evil:

Post subject: Re: Whats the deal with the re-roll the Eltharion?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:47 pm 
Boss Member

Yes we are looking to increase our numbers to 30 or so, KEP is just a mess, and we don't really think it's going to get any better.

On this open rvr server, you can take the war to them, and everyone is pvp flagged, which makes doing PQs are lot more fun. Its not just about forming a huge zerg at the first BO and training to their warcamp, there are many different fronts on open rvr. Ye you can get ganked like on AoC, but it kind of makes the game exciting, which is what we want.

Also, our AoC allies TSA are already on destruction with an 80 strong guild, so when we do get to tier4, it will be an alliance we are hoping to resume.

You are welcome, send me or davoo or nofearz and ingame tell.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]