It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Oi Amrix
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:51 pm 

Hey dude....

Dunno if you remember me

Iak Sakkath from SWG....was in SDK when you played.

Stop raping my lvl26 SW in WAR....lol

Hows things bud, you lvled to 40 too fast tbh....

Post subject: Re: Oi Amrix
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:14 pm 
Boss Member

hey mate, ofc i remember you and sdk, we had fun times raiding sadukar, luxor and vice city... brings back too many memories

anyways, nice to see you around, will probably pwn you a few more times before you get to 40 and woop my ass ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:54 pm 

Hi Iak!

Whatever happened to all the other SDK peeps? Would be nice to get back in contact with them (only name im remembering at moment is Grauholm) Im terrible with remembering names>.<

Went back at the start of NGE to try, had to visit old Sardukar, my house was still there, the mall, cantina. Had great times with SDK after EASY disbanded due to the promised but undelivered combat revamp. JTL got released instead.

Nearly forgot: Saw some EASY co peeps in Tabula Rasa when tried that. but all know what happened with that game. For those who dont know, TR officially closes service in feb 09 due to low numbers. Richard Garriot jumped ship 10 days before was announced.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:41 am 

Kiwoo wrote:
Hi Iak!

Whatever happened to all the other SDK peeps? Would be nice to get back in contact with them (only name im remembering at moment is Grauholm) Im terrible with remembering names>.<

Went back at the start of NGE to try, had to visit old Sardukar, my house was still there, the mall, cantina. Had great times with SDK after EASY disbanded due to the promised but undelivered combat revamp. JTL got released instead.

Nearly forgot: Saw some EASY co peeps in Tabula Rasa when tried that. but all know what happened with that game. For those who dont know, TR officially closes service in feb 09 due to low numbers. Richard Garriot jumped ship 10 days before was announced.

Hey Kiwoo 8-)

Only ones I speak with now and then are Grauholm(Epine) & Wengel(Epae) - Grauholm is afaik still in the bioengineering business...be it school or work, I can't remember. Wengel found a girl while playing WoW, she moved to Denmark with him - but they ended up moving to the Netherlands where she originated from due to the work situation was easier to overcome for them both there....hmm...haven't really talked to any of the others; did have Eghate come play a few times during the NGE, but he wasn't a big fan of it...last I heard he was with KDS in EVE...but thats a while ago

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]