It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:52 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: BlackShot
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 pm 
Boss Member

OK seriously malakes :) go in Garena,make an account there and download Blackshot asap.An awesome new FPS game which is close like CS.U take ranks/u earn money-points/u can buy new weapons-grenades-sniper rifles-pistols etc.NO PVE and only gunfire :D :D .Ok i suggest to join it and keep ur fucking fingers hot babies :D :D so we can be ready for GA which as i see many good guilds/clans whith great experience from FPS games,are w8ing to start the WAR in GA.

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

Post subject: Re: BlackShot
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:28 pm 

Gonna give it a whirl, that website is interesting, can play allot of bought games on it for free o.O.

tried game its terrible, so much lag its unbelieveable.

besides i dont think playing an fps will help u at global agenda, it is 3rd person after all apart from snipers. It will be more like an mmorpg than anything else.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:43 pm 
Boss Member

Silvane wrote:
Gonna give it a whirl, that website is interesting, can play allot of bought games on it for free o.O.

tried game its terrible, so much lag its unbelieveable.

besides i dont think playing an fps will help u at global agenda, it is 3rd person after all apart from snipers. It will be more like an mmorpg than anything else.

Lag??Where is the lag?I dont have problem and my connection sucks :P
A FpS from a TpS game has no diference?The triger is triger,the aim is aim.the croshair is crosshair,the crossfire is crossfire,the target is target,the Headshot is Headshot ;) .The only change that u have more better field of the battle ;) .
Its not a mmorpg with beatiful mages and elfish things.It has target.I just said that these games can help some1 who has long time to play shooter games with AIM.Thats all i have to said.Cause i cant accept joining GA with our good guild name in MMOs history with awesome members playing against ePeen/Cyberpunks/NoxXious/ awesome guilds/clans that they have history in FPS+SHOOTER GAMES.Anyway feel free and do what u want.Maybe play Aion 8-)

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:19 pm 

The classes have skills too in a skillbar :p

not saying the games bad, it looks pretty good actually, but it will be nothing like an fps, does it even have headshots?

As for the lag in the other game, it depends on the host, but almost always only 1-2 ppl have decent latency and the rest dont.

Its and MMOrpg with sci fi and shooter influnces. :D you will not win this war Nos!!!

No Headshots= not a shooter!!

its actually the same style as Tabula rasa (i played that and can tell you fps is way more fast paced and totally different style) :D

As for the Aion comment, i will play it and also i will play GA :D (Aion has no elves !!!)

BTW if u want a free 2 play fps try Wolfteam, im playing it right now and its fun but soo addictive. (it also has some 3rd person melee like GA)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNKiR8MP2is
the guy who made the vids pretty skilled, its much harder then he makes it look.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 am 
Boss Member

U want me to answer now??Are u drunk or something like that?Jesussss :o .

Also for ur new FPS game that u posted it looks fine but not for now.I prefer to playing BS atm.
Also for Aion im gonna try it too.

[Boss] n0sfor1a

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:36 am 

No i wasnt drunk but i was bored abit, u didnt take it the wrong way did you?:p i ment no offence or anything lol :shock:

i enjoy talking about games like this and though i may seem negative im not being negative :D

Back to Global Agenda i think the no headshot thing will mean skilled fps'ers wont rly have an advantage by being skilled fps'ers :D (if they do ill get slaughtered, i average around 2.0 k/d on most fps but allot of ppl way outclass me) ;)

PS: on the blackshot game do u chose "other server" and just chose one of the games hosted on that?, the game looked good but since this lag thing it made it unplayable, mayb theres a way around that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:52 pm 
Boss Member

Ok babie listen,fuck the games and play what u want.As for BS i choose server/others and channel 2 always.lesser lag.no problems.Problems u will have at channel 1 that is always full

[Boss] n0sfor1a

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:51 pm 

Rofl ok ill stop replying, but seriously i dont know whats got u with that attitude and not like ive said anything to make you react in that way, and if i have well, thats news to me :?

Last edited by Silvane on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:56 pm 
Boss Member

whats with all the QQ???? silvane and nos, you are both newbs, and I am the master....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:08 pm 
Boss Member

OFC i am noob.I just dont like smartasses and tardish bla-bla-bla-bla about(I AM THE MASTER OF GAMES.I KNOW EVERYTHING!!HAHAHAHAHA)he is remind Iceberg lol.

And about Silv i dont have personal problem with him.I just love to have conversations with Game Masters.I love them. :D
I am gonna play Tetris now and i ll ask Silv with which key i can can roll the square cube :?

[Boss] n0sfor1a

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next