It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Boss@Rift
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm 
Boss Member

i am lvl 50 on alpha beta and the end game is awesome . A lot lot things to do that ur head is messed up . And we also got like 6 members going to 50 atm .
Maybe u need to ask us how the game looks like ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 pm 

Well I've read some reviews on leakerz.net or some fansites around, and general feeeling is that Rift will never be balanced around lvl50, PvE mostly suck and PvP is all about stacking clerics. That's why I really need to see the game at max lvl by myself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:59 am 
Boss Member

Bondurant wrote:
Well I've read some reviews on leakerz.net or some fansites around, and general feeeling is that Rift will never be balanced around lvl50, PvE mostly suck and PvP is all about stacking clerics. That's why I really need to see the game at max lvl by myself.

well we are playing it, don't need to read the review, that's why we are mobilizing boss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:35 pm 
Boss Member

Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version

that comes straight to my sig dude

edit:
Amrix you need to fix this forum, I cant use text url here!

its working for me on official forums: http://forums.riftgame.com/member.php?134054-dblaster

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c&feature=player_embedded"][COLOR="magenta"]Like a Boss![/COLOR][/url]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:49 pm 
Boss Member

Blaster wrote:
Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version

that comes straight to my sig dude

edit:
Amrix you need to fix this forum, I cant use text url here!

its working for me on official forums: http://forums.riftgame.com/member.php?134054-dblaster

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c&feature=player_embedded"][COLOR="magenta"]Like a Boss![/COLOR][/url]

i'm not sure man, bb forums suck, we really need vbulliten :(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:42 pm 

Amrix wrote:
well we are playing it, don't need to read the review, that's why we are mobilizing boss

I wasn't aware there is an Alpha going on. So what's it like ? Cap is lvl50 ? How is balancing between classes ? How is endgame content ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm 

Sup, just popping in to see how Rift is so far? Looked around on these forums but I haven't seen many opinions yet on how the beta turned out to be.

I have a beta key for Rift, but I'm hesitant to invest time in a timesink unless I know a bit more about it. AoC leveling with Boss was fun, but it went downhill fast when it turned out the end content was shit.

- Cyren

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:40 pm 
Boss Member

Cyren wrote:
Sup, just popping in to see how Rift is so far? Looked around on these forums but I haven't seen many opinions yet on how the beta turned out to be.

I have a beta key for Rift, but I'm hesitant to invest time in a timesink unless I know a bit more about it. AoC leveling with Boss was fun, but it went downhill fast when it turned out the end content was shit.

- Cyren

cyren!!! how's it going??!!! well so far so good... no-one is disappointed yet, we've been on alpha and seen end game, there is a bunch of pvp... although this game is rvr and not ffa pvp, so it doesn't have the same dynamic as in aoc... shame really, but i think this caters for the semi-hardcore pvp crowd and the more mature wow crowd...

the pve, interface, world, npcs, gameplay is polished...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm 

Amrix wrote:
cyren!!! how's it going??!!! well so far so good... no-one is disappointed yet, we've been on alpha and seen end game, there is a bunch of pvp... although this game is rvr and not ffa pvp, so it doesn't have the same dynamic as in aoc... shame really, but i think this caters for the semi-hardcore pvp crowd and the more mature wow crowd...

Yo amrix, long time no see =) Good to hear Rift is living up to some expectations then, I'll give the beta a go and see what all the fuss is about.

I'll see if I can drag Cappie / Serden along. By the way, are you giving SWT:OR a go once it's released? It'll probably not be the same as SW:G in any way, but might be nice to give it a go.

- Cyren

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 pm 
Boss Member

Cyren wrote:
Amrix wrote:

Yo amrix, long time no see =) Good to hear Rift is living up to some expectations then, I'll give the beta a go and see what all the fuss is about.

I'll see if I can drag Cappie / Serden along. By the way, are you giving SWT:OR a go once it's released? It'll probably not be the same as SW:G in any way, but might be nice to give it a go.

- Cyren

swtor 100%, it probably won't be the same, but i miss playing sci-fi mmos

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next