It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Boss@Rift
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:03 pm 
Boss Member

Amrix wrote:
nosferatou wrote:
After a hard push on myself i decided to play RIFT without my guild Boss....I know,dont tell me anything about that,I already missing u and we will play again together in TOR for sure.This time me and Urizen we will join Inglorious Basterds,our guild in WAR and we will move all there as a guild.I cant join them in rift,they dont accept me not playing with them in Rift.I know it wont be a huge problem by missing me+Urizen in Rift,cause we BOSS we r a stong PVP guild and we have too many real PVPers to hold the guild.Not hard feelings about me,i love u all guys and i hope to keep our good name in this game too.I ll always have a look in forums about u.We wont loose contact,dont worry.Cya all soon

pff, so you saying you aren't playing with us??? malaka???

I know that u hate me now,but i m still loving u malaka!!!!

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 pm 

nosferatou wrote:
Amrix wrote:
nosferatou wrote:
After a hard push on myself i decided to play RIFT without my guild Boss....I know,dont tell me anything about that,I already missing u and we will play again together in TOR for sure.This time me and Urizen we will join Inglorious Basterds,our guild in WAR and we will move all there as a guild.I cant join them in rift,they dont accept me not playing with them in Rift.I know it wont be a huge problem by missing me+Urizen in Rift,cause we BOSS we r a stong PVP guild and we have too many real PVPers to hold the guild.Not hard feelings about me,i love u all guys and i hope to keep our good name in this game too.I ll always have a look in forums about u.We wont loose contact,dont worry.Cya all soon

Boss group hug :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:20 pm 

pff, so you saying you aren't playing with us??? malaka???[/quote]

I know that u hate me now,but i m still loving u malaka!!!![/quote]

As Nosfe said with a heavy heart we will join Inglorious Basters the guild from war but I hope to see you around.I will still spam at the forums so do not worry :lol:

P.S.I would still like the new vt details if it is possible and you have no problem in order to talk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:22 pm 
Boss Member

its ok, you will still be part of boss, nos i've known for ages, but hopefully you will be opposite us, now won't that be fun ;) then you can spy for us ;);)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 pm 
Boss Member

Urizen wrote:

As Nosfe said with a heavy heart we will join Inglorious Basters the guild from war but I hope to see you around.I will still spam at the forums so do not worry :lol:

P.S.I would still like the new vt details if it is possible and you have no problem in order to talk

NO UR NOW MY ENEMY I WILL MAKE AN ALT ON THE OPPOSITE SITE ON WHATEVER SERVER U WILL BE AND HUNT U DOWN MOUHAHAHAHHAHAHA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm 

Nofearz wrote:
Urizen wrote:

NO UR NOW MY ENEMY I WILL MAKE AN ALT ON THE OPPOSITE SITE ON WHATEVER SERVER U WILL BE AND HUNT U DOWN MOUHAHAHAHHAHAHA

It'w my birthday today so I love everyone even when you will hunt me down :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:22 pm 
Boss Member

hhahahaha happy birthday man wish u the best :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm 

I got my grubby mits on a Beta key, but seems the servers are down? Thought there was an event on this week...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:58 pm 
Boss Member

Teocyn wrote:
I got my grubby mits on a Beta key, but seems the servers are down? Thought there was an event on this week...

well they are having issues... give it an hour or two?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 am 

Well hello, it's been a long time. Some ex-DEFI (Lapeste, Albatard) and me had a chance to try Rift this week, since we're actually playing WoW and we're starving for fun and interesting PvP.

First of all, the game has a classic but kind of polished gameplay at early levels, classes trees system seem to be quite interesting (many possibilities) and the engine / tech side is all right so far. I played a lvl20 cleric and a lvl11 mage, didn't have the chance to play more. Leveling was nice, no "KILL 2000 BOARS, THREE OF THEM SPAWN EACH DAY GOOD LUCK" quest, lore is nice too, I liked the general mature / dark feeling. Besides that, Rift has alot of classic but cool features : mounts, crafting / harvesting customizable UI, achievements, artefacts collections, nervous PvP and smooth combat gameplay.

We played some PvP instances (warfronts) and at this range of level (11-19) PvP is okay but not that great, balancing is AWOL and you can basically stack good shit between classes trees like a mad cunt and you'll be as powerful as if God were driving a DeathStar. That said, I didn't expect solid balancing at this range of levels, so I won't whine like a little bitch about that.

I'm very eager to try the game at max lvl to see if, unlike WaR, Aion or AoC this game actually got an endgame content. Because basically the game has a "WoW for adults with PvP up your ass" feeling that makes me wet. Also, I'm pretty sure balancing between classes will be almost impossible (too many possibilities = herp derp balancing) and I don't want to spend my time again on one of those "ONE MONTH KTHXBYE" so-called next-gen MMOs. Game is promising, but the endgame content must be reaaaaaaaaally good to make people stay. Oh and also, you can't make ugly characters, that's sad. I mean it.

To conclude this, it's maybe good sign : KDS won't go to Rift, they're polishing their lightsabers to get ready to spam theirs "NEXT DIALOGUE OPTION PLZ I'M GETTING OLD" button and do shitty pve with lasers, Cartoon Network graphics and clunky gameplay. Hey, so this kind of guilds are actually ignoring Rift ? Well, maybe the game has a solid chance after all.

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next