It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Destruction Tanks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:14 am 

Now that we will propably re-roll to another server and to Destruction it is time for all tanks to post and see what we will do int this thread.I will go again for a tank class as I am enjoy mellee and heavey armour.Perhaps in the future I will try another class.I will og for Black Gurad but until that comes out I am lvling slowly a Black Orc who has similar playstyle top the Swordmaster.Black Orcs they seem quite strong even at low lvls but they need a healer behind to own the game.I would like everyone else who will go for a tank class to post here and exchange opinions for pvp gameplay....

Post subject: Re: Destruction Tanks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:09 pm 

The re-roll now belongs to past as we are now Destruction on eltharion.I am now a Black Guard and I play with two handed weapon.Black Guard seems nice but I will see how good they are when I reach lvl 20 I believe.It seems that they are more anti-mage tanks.They use the mechanic of the ironbreaker and they have the role of the swordmasters who were tha anti-mage tank.I would like to learn also from the other tanks their gameplay.I will write a more detailed report of the black Guard in the following days...

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]