It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Boss in Darkfall (the amrix review)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:19 pm 
Boss Member

ying, this game really makes it hard to pvp with people of other race, cos we retreat back to towns when running etc,

so i think if you want to join us, you gonna have to be either wolf or orc, sorry

just reroll, stop being a newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 am 

Dont need to be hardcore.. you know my instinct and if i start a game im not gonna try to be anything else then tha best or forsure a hardcore player! But i know the game is insane good but might be to addicted.. :p! But got some friends in real life that plays in 24 7 just havent been at him yet so gonna check it out then!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 pm 
Boss Member

tabitha when and of u start it u are gonan be addict for sure . hope u come .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 am 
Boss Member

After playing some more, let me tell you guys, that if you like pvp, then really darkfall is the game to play. The excitement factor and adrenaline is maybe 10x more than war. Remember the times we were outnumbered like 6 men vs 12-15, but we still pwned them, well in this game is like that in every pvp encounter.

Today, we were charging into cities and town naked with maybe 3-4 of us, and we were coming up against 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 15, etc. players, all full armour, money, resources etc and when you kill them you steal ALL of their loot, so you end up with good gear, which you run away with and bank.

We are raiding guilds and farmers at good pve spots all the time, all we need now is to increase our numbers to about 12 active, then we are gonna really dominate this server, especially with our alliance with Bad Karma.

Guys in war, quit now and come darkfall, Amrix has spoken, stop enjoying a carebear game, and come to a real pvp game.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:15 am 
Boss Member

Amrix speaks the truth!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:53 am 

Amrix wrote:
Today, we were charging into cities and town naked with maybe 3-4 of us, and we were coming up against 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 15, etc. players, all full armour, money, resources etc and when you kill them you steal ALL of their loot, so you end up with good gear, which you run away with and bank.

This comment made my nipples erect. Particularly the part in bold.

Can you explain a wee bit about the combat system. I downloaded the free WAR trial for a quick look, and to be honest it was fucking horrible. Point and click, absolute yawn-fest. Does it compare to AoC, which by far is the best I have seen.

Also the lack of cc you mentioned. I like this idea a lot. Being stunlocked and killed without being able to do anything about it is the worst idea ever. And yet so many games have this kind of ludicrous cc available to certain classes. AoC is no exception.

Hugs Tranca <3 XxX

I had a look at some of Cantra's videos, and well, which father wouldn't
be proud when his daughter shows behavioural patterns that resemble the
ones of a serial killer.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 am 
Boss Member

hey tranca dear 1st of all :D

PvP system is Aim/ Click Mouse like Adventure Games ... But with real Players Around that they might be noobs and stay in 1 position or be a liitle more Hard that they move like drunk .

there is no restriction on the player u want to kill ... except some small ones on ur race or the friendly race . and that goes like that .. u start the game with 16 Aligment . When u kill some from ur Own race or friendly race U go down by 8 aligment and if u DeathBlow(Gang It called) him u loose 8 more . Now if u go below 0 u turn red and ucant use NPCs cities and every1 want to hurt u . But . When u Killing Enemy races / or Red ppl u gain 2 Aligment for Killing and another 2 for Gang .

So what u need to do is go reach ur aligment at 100(like 30 min on some spots ) and then u are free to go . Numbers are matter also in game isnt that skill > numbers . u might kill 7 ppl with 3 ppl but 10 ppl cant kill 50 ppl . Well at least for now dunno for l8rs when amrix get grp heal etc . but this game has a lot of things to do and i doupt if some can be bored of the next year or so :P

Then u loot everything from ur enemy just everything ... we manage me and beast go to the biggest Guild on the server only 2 of us .. and steal them like 2 mounts and 5k gold on resources with some pretty nice armors . so u need to have some skill on this game to survive and to get better at all the points . Crouch walk so they dont hear u gang from behind / Dead / Loot / Run :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:57 pm 

Hi sweetie. Thanks for taking the time to answer. With so much misinformation out there regarding DF. It's best to ask people who's opinion you trust. I appreciate that.

I noticed that Amrix (God bless his little cotton socks) said you boys were all orcs/wolves. But would it be possible to manage your alignments such that say a Dark Elf (forget the in game name of them) would be accepted in the orc/wolf cities and be able to be allies with other than their own race. I realise that if this was possible you would be kos to your own kind. But that idea sort of appeals to me......anyhow....

I went nuts on my Father's amex card and bought a ton of stuff for my effects board for my guitar. He went mental of course, but then paid the bill and called it my birthday present. I'm 24 now, practically a hag, and unmarried.

Anyhow I got the stuff home, rolled a nice big spliff, racked it up and This is what it sounds like. I went over the top with the effects but, in my own defence I was out my face and couldn't be arsed fiddling around any more.

Regarding AoC. I promised my guild that if we won this particular siege I would post a webcam shot of my bum. So I will submit it here also for your approval. Webcam :oops:

I had a look at some of Cantra's videos, and well, which father wouldn't
be proud when his daughter shows behavioural patterns that resemble the
ones of a serial killer.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:28 pm 
Boss Member

omg Tranca that guild is asking alote from u to post :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:00 pm 
Boss Member

tranca, love the pic, almost as good as the boob pic ;) anyways to answer your question, you manage alignment by pvping, if you pk same race, then you lose alignment, if you pk enemy race you gain allignment

but trust me, no-one is your friend in this game, except your guild and ally (we have only 1 atm), we alway pk wolves/orks, when we suspect them of carrying good gear, mounts, weapons etc, we worry about the alignment later, kill first, worry later

just don't kill in starter cities (cos of the towers) everywhere else is fair play

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next