It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Darkfall - Watch this video
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:17 pm 
Boss Member

Much better explanation now not answers like U QQ and shit :P. What im saying its as the movie is the guy sounds not to coordinate with anyone or he is solo u dont know.I like to coordinate with my guild m8s unless the game is like that "aka Movie", wich is as i said Chaotic.

Byron stfu.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:32 pm 
I gotta agree with Nofearz here, the movie is chaotic even if the game isnt. What the guy is doing makes no sense to me. He runs on horse and hit a few times and i cant see health or assisting or coordination.

That doesnt mean the game is chaotic it just means the guys gameplay who recorded this is very different from what we normally do in boss.
The movie doesnt really show much other than combat where we cant tell friends and foes apart except from the mounts and if the guy is attacking the other persons ^^

Anyway the game is still worth trying and as youve said many times yourself amrix then it takes time to get used to the game. Might be the same for us.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:20 pm 
Boss Member

Eisenhart wrote:
I gotta agree with Nofearz here, the movie is chaotic even if the game isnt. What the guy is doing makes no sense to me. He runs on horse and hit a few times and i cant see health or assisting or coordination.

That doesnt mean the game is chaotic it just means the guys gameplay who recorded this is very different from what we normally do in boss.
The movie doesnt really show much other than combat where we cant tell friends and foes apart except from the mounts and if the guy is attacking the other persons ^^

Anyway the game is still worth trying and as youve said many times yourself amrix then it takes time to get used to the game. Might be the same for us.

you use the fact that its hard to tell friend from foe, to your advantage, remember it works both ways always

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:13 pm 
Boss Member

I love u NofearzzzzzZZZZzzzz :) :) .......

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:17 pm 
Boss Member

nosferatou wrote:
I love u NofearzzzzzZZZZzzzz :) :) .......

SPAMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DETECTED Love u to NossssSSSssssssssssss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:46 am 
Amrix wrote:
Eisenhart wrote:

you use the fact that its hard to tell friend from foe, to your advantage, remember it works both ways always

While that is true then thats not the point of the discussion right now. Were discussing wether the movie appears to be chaotic or not. To new people it does seem chaotic.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 am 
Boss Member

you get used to the chaos after a couple of weeks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:16 am 
Boss Member

but what coordinate can exist when u cant see names ? i mean how u can target a target ? he did what he must do do as more dmg to players as he can with mount till it dies . dont see something chaotic there . to judge tbh u need to play it u cant understand it .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:00 pm 

omfg nofearz and nos are G@Y!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:04 pm 
Boss Member

:oops: :oops: u realised it? :)

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2