It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Very interesting article
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:40 pm 

Trisnic wrote:
thats some unusual use of the ( ) signs tranca :)

Shifted one " ) " right to left 5 spaces. That better ?

I had a look at some of Cantra's videos, and well, which father wouldn't
be proud when his daughter shows behavioural patterns that resemble the
ones of a serial killer.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:18 am 

Well, I think Tranca got a point here. I really don't understand Funcom's communication policy. At launch they were very active, they were very communicative, they were discussing with the community, and then suddenly, not a bloody single word since they announced "omg one patch is better than two". Not a single little tiny word about what they're going to do during the next days, weeks or months, nothing more than the quite evasive Newsletter. I don't want to read promotional Newsletters, if I want to read propaganda shit I can buy Pyong Yang newspapers. I want the Devs to talk and to hear the community.

I like the game. Well, there are alot of bugs, imbalances and breaking games exploits, there are alot of missing features, the crafting system is worse than WoW, there is no social hubs, alots of things in the game are useless, the PvE is broken and the PvP is like a bloody Vietnam.

No what ?

I don't care about all these things, I want Funcom to understand that we need informations about the game, I want, well we want to know what the hell is going on, I want to know if the next ten patches will be about typos in quests naming, fixing inexistant bugs, or "Yakhmar has been tweaked he now spawns four hundred adds every second". I want to know what's going on in their heads, because I'm ready to wait for this game, but can't be arsed to use the De Lorean to get in the future to see if this game is fucking ready-to-play. I want answers, and I want them now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:39 am 

Hit the nail right on the head Bond. But try voicing our opinions on the official forums, and very soon your post will be buried beneath a plethora of Funcom fanboi posts. Espousing their in depth knowledge of game coding and previous mmo 'shaky launches.'

No matter how level headed and sensible your approach, the fanbois will wade in brutalising your opinions. Usually in English which more resembles a series of car registration plates than a language.

I R teh l337.... you know the type. Mouth the size of the channel tunnel, and a brain the size of a fucking peanut.

I had a look at some of Cantra's videos, and well, which father wouldn't
be proud when his daughter shows behavioural patterns that resemble the
ones of a serial killer.

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2