It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: epeen & omgosh our BK!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:09 pm 
Boss Member

some boss members mentioned here: http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=90242

omgosh we lost our BK!!! http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=52519

this thread is for all the lazy ppl who dont like looking through forums :)

Post subject: Re: epeen & omgosh our BK!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:12 pm 

Hahaha, i bet u the guild who tolk it bragged like fuck even though none of us play the game :p

And yay i got a mention :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:57 pm 

When I see some names on this e-peen list I can't stop laughing, there were terrible players on Wildsoul, they just don't know it :/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:33 pm 
Boss Member

Bondurant wrote:
When I see some names on this e-peen list I can't stop laughing, there were terrible players on Wildsoul, they just don't know it :/

yeah lol - abraxxus best DT. I'm not saying he sucked but honestly I didnt know any other DTs...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:57 pm 

Well, the thing is alot of Wildsoul's 'fancy' guilds were totally overrated, for example Ez or KDS were only a bunch of uncoordinated and unskilled players, they only got about 3-4 decent players but others were terrible.

About eXile (Abraxus guild) they were really terrible, and I mean it, except Gamlirsson who joined them at the game's end, others were terrible and alot of eXile were keyboard turners, mouseclickers, etc. I won't talk about rDe, since it doesn't exist anymore except in Derec's head.

I won't say we were very good either, we just got better coordination and gameplay and we got alot of decent players who know what to do in the battlefield without any lead. That's why I think we can do good things in Warhammer (if the game keeps his promises), we know each others and we got alot of decent players, could be a blast.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 pm 
Boss Member

has everyones sub run out? would be nice to try take our keep back now they fixed seiging...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:55 pm 

Lol id say so, besides i cant work up the effort to go back there ;p

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:04 am 

I logged Tranca on the other day to do some pvp in Kesh. Was immediately spammed by about 15 tells from random people, OMG BOSS Back in Wildsoul. Seems we left a mark.

The tells soon changed form though. I killed a ranger and a tos (at once btw /flex etc..) and started getting "you BOSS fucking ganking cunts" tells. Yeah sure , our whole raid of ONE ganked you. Anyway it soon escalated to what seemed like Futilez + allies vs Tranca. Died more times than Kenny, but took a few of the bastards with me. I think they are allied with just about every fucking guild on the server.

Got a random raid invite from our old pal Abraxus, who immediately informed me that "I wanted him baaaaad." So it ended up eXile+Tranca vs the rest of the fucking server. Had a lot of fun though, and made about 50% of the first pvp level in under 2 hours. A lot of killing went on.

Massive difference now that 1-shotting is no longer possible. Casters are having a much better time of it too. I watched a necro and a demo absolutely fucking owning in Kesh, and against decent players. A right couple of murdering beasts, all kitted with new pvp gear. Which incidentally looks pretty cool.

Not sure what they did to the engine either, but even on my mediocre setup I have been getting 30fps with bells and whistles on. And no memory leaks at all. Grey maps etc don't happen. Looks like they were just too late in doing what should have been there since launch. Which is a pity.

Went to our city to practice my combos, since I was way rusty, and had reassigned my keys etc before going to Keshatta. Felt really sad, lump in the throat type sad. Maybe it's a girl thing I dunno, but if anyone laughs I will find out where you live and stab you in the fucking face.

Can't see me being in WAR any time in the near future. I have too much going on real life, and the idea of starting from scratch in another mmo is not appealing. But I'm interested in how my boys are doing, what's it like ? - Are you owning all ? - Is Bondurant still scared of Germans ?

Tell me everything...

Love Cantra XxX

[edit]: I made you a wee present Here. Hope you like it.

I had a look at some of Cantra's videos, and well, which father wouldn't
be proud when his daughter shows behavioural patterns that resemble the
ones of a serial killer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:11 am 

All the french went to a french server (except Oukz), the games decent but dosnt compare to AoC combat, were closeing in on endgame now so we'll see how its like.

PS u actually make me want to go back to AoC :)

Anyways its good to hear from you again and hopefully we'll be in the same game owning some enimies at some point :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:52 pm 

Silvane wrote:
All the french went to a french server (except Oukz), the games decent but dosnt compare to AoC combat, were closeing in on endgame now so we'll see how its like.

PS u actually make me want to go back to AoC :)

Anyways its good to hear from you again and hopefully we'll be in the same game owning some enemies at some point :P

Well since Gaute left Funcom, and they appointed a new game director things have improved beyond measure. Especially regarding communications. They new guy is all over the forums, replying to people, and delivering his newsletter. The latest one was a very interesting read.

The ideas they have for the murder system look pretty cool. Murderers wont be able to use vendors in places like Old Tarantia, but throughout the world there will be places or camps, of more shady npc's who will barter with anyone. A sort of shadow network of bandit camps where murderers can hang out. Or maybe be found, if you are on a hunt to kill and loot gankers.

I like this new guy. He's even been spotted answering direct questions on the forum on a Sunday. Unlike the previous game director who was completely silent. News update is HERE if you fancy a quick peek at what the new boy is all about.

Cantra XxX

I had a look at some of Cantra's videos, and well, which father wouldn't
be proud when his daughter shows behavioural patterns that resemble the
ones of a serial killer.

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next