It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: epeen & omgosh our BK!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:38 pm 

Totally epic pvp!!! i mean it!!! for like 2 days, then you realise its just another grind like the rest of the game and theres no tangable benefit to you or your race/guild other than better gear, no real, control, no guild perks, nothing, all they did was add pvp levels, its ISNT a pvp system.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:06 pm 

Alevia wrote:
Totally epic pvp!!! i mean it!!! for like 2 days, then you realise its just another grind like the rest of the game and theres no tangable benefit to you or your race/guild other than better gear, no real, control, no guild perks, nothing, all they did was add pvp levels, its ISNT a pvp system.

Well I guess a grind is a grind, but at least now, it's fun, and actually has some rewards. I expect a lot more siege drama will happen, now that they have announced server merges. This after all was the main reason people came to AoC. It will be interesting to see what servers get merged together. More people = more drama = more fun.

I'm looking forward to the murder system. Some guilds have made it known that they intend to turn red as soon as possible. So they can become like wanted criminals, hunted down and living a life outside the major cities, and skulking between their network of bandit camps.

I'm still subbed till November so will see how it goes, on my limited playtime. But at the moment I am starting to like this new guy. He's delivered all he has said he would, and has addressed issues such as poor itemisation directly.

I had a look at some of Cantra's videos, and well, which father wouldn't
be proud when his daughter shows behavioural patterns that resemble the
ones of a serial killer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:13 pm 
Boss Member

Tranca wrote:
Alevia wrote:

Well I guess a grind is a grind, but at least now, it's fun, and actually has some rewards. I expect a lot more siege drama will happen, now that they have announced server merges. This after all was the main reason people came to AoC. It will be interesting to see what servers get merged together. More people = more drama = more fun.

I'm looking forward to the murder system. Some guilds have made it known that they intend to turn red as soon as possible. So they can become like wanted criminals, hunted down and living a life outside the major cities, and skulking between their network of bandit camps.

I'm still subbed till November so will see how it goes, on my limited playtime. But at the moment I am starting to like this new guy. He's delivered all he has said he would, and has addressed issues such as poor itemisation directly.

if i wasn't enjoying war, i would have joined you, but maybe i will come in a few months time, who knows, war is really good, just need more active and good players, aka tranca incarnate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:10 pm 
Boss Member

im subbed till dec - i logged on the other day and saw youd been on like 7 hours ago. Was really nice to play but noone to kill - me and amrix ganked some randoms riding to khes city. It felt fun killing but then I thought about what I got out of it - basically nothing but a bit of xp. War is fun - loads to do - just wish the combat system was abit more interesting/engaging and gfx was less cartoony looking. Watching your vid makes me miss the early days of aoc - maybe ill go back if war flops...

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2