Post subject: Some new pics
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:05 pm 
Boss Member

http://www.gamestek.com/2009/09/06/glob ... rom-pax09/

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/74077

Post subject: Beta Heads Up
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 am 

Dear Global Agenda Beta Testers:

I am happy to announce that the Global Agenda servers will be available for testing during the first weekend of October (the 2nd through the 4th) for what we are terming our "GET YOUR FIX IN" TEST WEEKEND (aka CBT-1C). This test will be open primarily just to those players that participated in CBT-1A and CBT-1B, with only small numbers of additional testers added. Exact start times and patch contents will be announced next week as we near the test date.

While we are still not ready to begin testing our Allliance vs Alliance Campaign (CBT-2), this test will allow players to feed their Global Agenda addiction. It will also help us test many of the new things we have been working on. Stay tuned for more information on the timelines for CBT-2 and for AvA testing.

We know you have been waiting patiently for out next Closed Beta test. It's almost time to get your fight on! Prepare! Watch your email, the forums and the GAServerStatus Twitter for updates and more information. I look forward to seeing you in the game soon.

-Stew

So check your emails peeps :)Dear Global Agenda Beta Testers:

I am happy to announce that the Global Agenda servers will be available for testing during the first weekend of October (the 2nd through the 4th) for what we are terming our "GET YOUR FIX IN" TEST WEEKEND (aka CBT-1C). This test will be open primarily just to those players that participated in CBT-1A and CBT-1B, with only small numbers of additional testers added. Exact start times and patch contents will be announced next week as we near the test date.

While we are still not ready to begin testing our Allliance vs Alliance Campaign (CBT-2), this test will allow players to feed their Global Agenda addiction. It will also help us test many of the new things we have been working on. Stay tuned for more information on the timelines for CBT-2 and for AvA testing.

We know you have been waiting patiently for out next Closed Beta test. It's almost time to get your fight on! Prepare! Watch your email, the forums and the GAServerStatus Twitter for updates and more information. I look forward to seeing you in the game soon.

-Stew

So check your emails peeps :) Hope some1 makes it since i hear Nos loves "inside men". ;)

Through power, i gain victory. T
hrough victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

- The sith code

Post subject: Re: Some new pics
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:44 pm 
Boss Member

I like the Sith code ;)

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]