It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: undecided (probably a healer class aka cleric)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:54 pm 

Character information (if known)
Nova if available / 0 / cleric / defiant
Career Trees - who can tell yet
Professions - will see
Playstyle - kill em all

Personal information
Nationality - Croat
Age / Gender - 32 / M
Previous MMOs Experience - First MMO was WOW. Play it for several years and from there there were many I try but I just couldt stick with em. Last MMO I play and still play here and there is LOTRO and was playing AOC but the game is terrible. Vaste of money on CE edition. Try to come back but its just not a good feeling when I play it. In between was many but I was in beta from most and they didnt catch my attention to subscribe or stay subscribed for longer period. Like EVE.

Availability - anytime
Days / Times - anytime
Grind Endurance - who like to grind but thats also part of a job so no problem so long Im not the only one doing all the work :)
Ability and willpower to read up on forums - No problem as Alf will say
Voice Comms with microphone is mandatory, is this a problem for you ? Nope.

Expectations
What are your expectations from Rift? Dont have one. If I like it ill play it.
What do you want to achieve in this game ? Trying to be in the best guild on server and partly thanks to me and my skills.

Boss
Why Boss? Why not?
Who can vouch for you in Boss? Nobody.
Last guilds name (and reason for leaving)? I really cant remmember. Stop playing WOW looong time ago.

Rate yourself from 1-10 (10 being the best, 5 being average, 1 being little experience)
Teamplay (1-10) im always for a good party 10.
PVP Skill (1-10) Lets see in beta 5
PVP Experience (1-10) Im ultimately for PVP all the way but lets say 5 couse it was a loong time
Survivability (1-10) It depends on a party.
Ability to follow instructions (1-10) 11

We would expect average players to be 5,5,5,5,5 so bear that in mind when rating yourself, as an incorrect self rating will affect your acceptance after 1 week trial.

Anything else? My DNA? Urin analyze? :)

Post subject: Re: undecided (probably a healer class aka cleric)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:37 pm 
Boss Member

Please explain your WoW experience, what pvp rank did you achieve with your main?
What class was your main?

Did you do any pvp in AoC?

If yes, what rank and what class?

From your application alone I can only pick out those two games that are worth asking about any pvp progress/achievement.

Any other experiences with competitive gameplay?

And your answer on "Why Boss?" was "Why not?" - please explain - Why do you want to join us? What do you want to achieve in Rift with us?

"Rouges are overpowdered."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 pm 
Boss Member

is there pvp in wow :P been playing it for 6 years n still ant seen any real world pvp not since the battle grounds got put in the game anyway :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:53 am 

Vendetta wrote:
Please explain your WoW experience, what pvp rank did you achieve with your main?
What class was your main?

Did you do any pvp in AoC?

If yes, what rank and what class?

From your application alone I can only pick out those two games that are worth asking about any pvp progress/achievement.

Any other experiences with competitive gameplay?

And your answer on "Why Boss?" was "Why not?" - please explain - Why do you want to join us? What do you want to achieve in Rift with us?

About PvP you are only good as your team is. There is no player in the world that can say he achive greatnes all alone. Back at the time I was playing in Croatian guild only. If I remmember there was no ranks in beggining nor battlegrounds. That come later. In meantime the guild start to be mediocre and I left it. After 2 years of playing I stop playing it any more. Than I come back (couse of a girlfriend (now ex)) and I roll Druid and lvl to 70 play a little but we broke and I give her account couse I got bored of wow. I played warrior couse my guild ask me that (wanna play priest but was many of them already). I was a main tank.
The thing is I search for a hardcore guild who wont get disbanded and who wanna be as good as possible. I dont say im awesome but i can do my best and if I dont meet your criteria in game well I will be first to admit and will have no problem to leave the guild and search new with lower criteria. I really dont know how good or bad I am. I played WAR also. Got 2 char. Shaman alt and cant remmember what was mine main. Play it only for a month. The game was really unbalanced and the good guys got control of all the world on my server. I didnt renew my sub. And now I am over it and wont come back. The guild I was there were casual. Friendly ppl. I like em couse everybody help everybody. If you are in search for only who play a game for like 6 years and was in top 10 than Im not that one.
Im always in a search for a guild who want more and is not satisfied with less couse but hey maybe im just not so good. I dont know that yet.
AoC and PvP? Oh my nooo. That game is awfull. Never pass lvl 30 or so. I wish I never heard of this game. Disaster of a game.
About Boss guild question. As I say I'm in search for a guild who apriciate a good and loyal player and help each other. A guild who aim to be the best. I just think in EU this guild is Boss. Thats why.
Bottom line is I only wanna a chance to prove myself in Rift but I understand if you dont accept me. Thats game. And for me this is only a game and not life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:23 pm 
Boss Member

thanks for your app, unfortunately we are looking for players with more pvp experience, so if you are still interested, i think it would benefit you to join a more relaxed guild and get some pvp experience and figure out and learn your class before you reapply again if you really want to join this guild.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:07 pm 

Amrix wrote:
thanks for your app, unfortunately we are looking for players with more pvp experience, so if you are still interested, i think it would benefit you to join a more relaxed guild and get some pvp experience and figure out and learn your class before you reapply again if you really want to join this guild.

No problem. Thank you all.

Have a nice beta 5

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]