Name - Suntzu
Career - Warrior
Career Trees - Leaning towards Champion/Riftblade
Playstyle - AoE dps with cc and self anti CC

Personal information:

Nationality - UK
Age / Gender - 32 / Male
Previous MMOs Experience :

4 Years EQ1 cleared Plane of Time before quitting.
2 Years of DAoC farming Darkness falls, I don't think my 74 kill spree on my suppression bonedancer was ever bested ;)
3 Years of EQ2 in several guilds, last guild was called Fable on the splitpaw server we got virtually every server first 3 expansions running before I quit.
2 Years of Warhammer Online in guilds such as Eva Vix, Aes Side, Radiant Knights and Kill em All
Rank 80 Assassin on Fury PvP server in AoC
Rank 50 Assassin in Aion :|

Availability: - 7 Days a week probably from 6-7pm GMT onwards, eariler on weekends
Grind Endurance - I had a 50 Assassin / 249 Master Weaponsmith in Aion about says it all.
Ability and willpower to read up on forums - 100%
Voice Comms with microphone is mandatory, is this a problem for you ? - No, I have Vent/TS3/Mumble already installed

Expectations

What are your expectations from Rift? - Hopefully a good MMO which doesnt suck the life from me like Aion did :lol:
What do you want to achieve in this game ? - What I to do in every game I play, Win and be better than everyone else :mrgreen:

Boss

Why Boss? - Looking for an active guild with ambition and Boss was recommended to me.
Who can vouch for you in Boss? - Fite a recent applicant recommended the guild to me and thought I would fit in.
Last guilds name (and reason for leaving)? - Kill em All in WAR online and im leaving because WAR online bores the hell out of me.

Rate yourself from 1-10 (10 being the best, 5 being average, 1 being little experience)

Teamplay 10 - Teamplay is my favourite part of any game because the better the teamplay the better the result, Played alot of FPS games clanned to a very high level where teamplay and team m8 understanding is very important, Also have been an officer/MA/MT in many guilds.

PVP Skill 7-10 depending on class balance or script use pretty high =p , knowing your class is important but never as important as knowing what your opposition is capable of.

PVP Experience 8-9 (DAoC,AoC,WAR) Lots as my history says.

Survivability Very Situational depending on class and group 7-9, Though you must never neglect your positioning in a fight and your battle awareness of whats around you, You need your group but they need you so dying in a dumb way never helps.

Ability to follow instructions 9.5, I say 9.5 since I understand the difficulties of leading but as they say loyalty is given, respect is earnt ;)

Post subject: Re: RIFT Application - Suntzu
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm 
Boss Member

I can vouch for him. was a key member of our guild in KeA and really knows his stuff. Hardcore player with hardcore expectations, I do wish he was rolling a mage but whatever floats your boat ;)

Out of my guildies back in WAR we had a very high standard, and he (Chared) was one of the very best. I know he would fit in extremely well and has the same goals in the game.

On another note I have one other friend I have recommended, one of the best healers on the KA server, and I know he preordered the game last night after we were talking. Chared fyi its Johans im talking about :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 pm 
Boss Member

Most likely him and his friend will join us .. is up to amrix .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 pm 
Boss Member

I like his name, if his tactical knowledge is the same as his chinese counter part, what can possibly go wrong? :-)

"Rouges are overpowdered."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 am 
Boss Member

thanks for your app.
welcome to boss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm 
Boss Member

I remember that name from War i think

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]