It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: We've got a problem
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:45 am 
Boss Member

I played Global Agenda at the Eurogamer Expo, and it sucks.

In a gist, this isn't an MMO, it's not even an third person shooter or role playing game. The nearest comparison I could find is a BF or TF2 clone, a very basic fps. The graphics are really low quality, and the game play is very very simple. In comparison to 1000s of games at the expo, you could easily see how poor the quality of the graphics were, definately not something to write home about.

There are only 4 classes, and since I only played Medic, I can tell you Medic class sucks in this game. They get 1 group heal and 1 self heals on really loooong coooldown, and the rest of the time they point and shoot heal with a gun, but you have to be within 5 metres range, the group heal is really crap btw. Also, they can't revive. So if you die, you respawn, there is absolutely no risk to dying.

The mmo aspect looks really pointless, imo it's basically the game company trying to make money from content that should be included from the start, this isn't an MMO, so why are they trying to charge MMO prices?

There is no way I'm gonna spend money on this game. So Boss awaits the next game.

Post subject: Re: We've got a problem
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:18 pm 

Looks like ill be playing dragon age origins and borderlands till the cows come home, or the next mmorpg to be precise :D (stopped Aion).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:44 pm 
Boss Member

i tried wet, and it's really nice, i'm tempted to buy an xbox, just for that game, also avatar in 3d is awesome, looks like 3d is the way gaming is going

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:51 pm 

Awww, such a shame :(

Yes Silvane Borderlands is sweet :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 pm 
Boss Member

Nice give Star wars :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:50 pm 

ryb wrote:

If u got it for pc we should coop sometime, gonna start chars with another friend on it tommorow, hes planning on going brick and im undecided (wont go siren though as allrdy complete game with siren) :P

Btw Amrix- WET is awsome but game lasts about 8 hours so id avoid buying it, mayb a rent.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:30 pm 

Silvane wrote:
ryb wrote:

If u got it for pc we should coop sometime, gonna start chars with another friend on it tommorow, hes planning on going brick and im undecided (wont go siren though as allrdy complete game with siren) :P

Of course I've got the pc version, it's a fps ffs! :P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:04 am 

I reckon BoSS wont be rolling global agenda after all then eh ? No stress, just /pray Star Wars does the trick. Bought the Force Unleashed for PC game and frankly, cannot wait for the MMO.
The Medic Class sucking donkey cock is a dissapointment as far as i am concerned, hell it sounds worse than the Zealot. I reckon they just tried to bully a healer class into sth that isnt an MMO (according to Amrix) just to make it more MMO-ish. Same goes for the pricising policy. Dunno if you ve seen that one, its rather bizzare. They arent gonna charge a monthly fee for playing just the FPS maps, but gonna make players play for the campaign.
Guess its single player games all the way for now, unless ofcourse something interesting occurs.

PS : Nos are you still leveling or are you already bored ? Sorry for not playing Aion but i ve got a rl shitstorm atm :S

Through power, i gain victory. T
hrough victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

- The sith code

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:53 pm 
Boss Member

Debaucher86 wrote:
I reckon BoSS wont be rolling global agenda after all then eh ? No stress, just /pray Star Wars does the trick. Bought the Force Unleashed for PC game and frankly, cannot wait for the MMO.
The Medic Class sucking donkey cock is a dissapointment as far as i am concerned, hell it sounds worse than the Zealot. I reckon they just tried to bully a healer class into sth that isnt an MMO (according to Amrix) just to make it more MMO-ish. Same goes for the pricising policy. Dunno if you ve seen that one, its rather bizzare. They arent gonna charge a monthly fee for playing just the FPS maps, but gonna make players play for the campaign.
Guess its single player games all the way for now, unless ofcourse something interesting occurs.

PS : Nos are you still leveling or are you already bored ? Sorry for not playing Aion but i ve got a rl shitstorm atm :S

No i quit from Kaion shit.Waste of time and money.I m not playing a specific game atm but i think i ll start Manager soon :D
As for GA i ll give it a try.Until the released maybe they ll fix something.I dont have something to loose ;)

[Boss] n0sfor1a
When men die they humiliate the charon because they stare at him before they pass away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:58 am 
Boss Member

Come and try Fallen earth its realy nice Nos COMON U SHIT HEAD :D

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]